[READ] ITR Skip and Magsi front end loader bucket issue

JCByellowguy

[READ] ITR Skip and Magsi front end loader bucket issue

Post by JCByellowguy »

Just started using the ITR skip on my Xbox1 and when loading with the Magsi 6000L front end loader bucket the contents end up on the ground under the ITR skip container. Some of the contents make it into the ITR skip but the majority go through the skip and end up on the ground.

Ive tested other buckets for the front end loader, telehandler, and farm tractor. Only the Magsi front end loader bucket has this problem.

Ive also tested the ITR skip container on the ITR trailer, BSM 850 hook truck, and sitting on the ground attached or detached and again only the Magsi front end loader bucket has an issue loading this container in all applications.

Ive also tested the Magsi bucket on the JCB 435S, New Holland W170C, and Liebherr 538 with the same result of that bucket not working with the skip.

I have also tried Goldcrest Valley, Sosnovka, and Pacific inlet logging mod map all with the same results of the Magsi front end loader bucket not working properly with the ITR skip container.

Safe to say the issue is solely between the ITR Skip container and the Magsi front end loader bucket.
Xbox One Farmer
Yellow Farmer with some Red mixed in
TurboFarmer

Re: [READ] ITR Skip and Magsi front end loader bucket issue

Post by TurboFarmer »

I have the same exact problem on PS4. And to add to your comment, no buckets can pass down into the container, as if there is an invisible cover on it. Logs can be dumped into the container just fine but the bucket on a telehandler or front end loader cannot go below the top edge.
PS4 Farmer