Golden Days of farming Grass swaths

FarmingRemasterd

Golden Days of farming Grass swaths

Post by FarmingRemasterd »

First of all, Hello everyone, I am new to the forum and I think I may have found a bug in the Golden Days of Farming map. The issue is when I go to mow a field a swath from the mower doesn't show in certan areas of the field even though I have cut the grass. Any idea on how this might be able to be fixed?

FarmingRemasterd
Massey Ferguson For Life. If it ain't red, leave it in the shed.
Rules for yall...viewtopic.php?f=893&t=74799
Manure is for the fields...not the forum.
JemHadar

Re: Golden Days of farming Grass swaths

Post by JemHadar »

Hi,

I didn't use the Golden Days of Farming map but I know that grass that has not been sowed by the player can have patches where it is green but there is no grass to cut. It's like it's moss patches, as in real life. But if you sow a field with grass, this should not happen.

I hope this answers your question.
PS4 Canadian farmer
FarmingRemasterd

It was a field that started out as grass though. So do I have to maybe replant the field?
FarmingRemasterd

Yeah, disregard the last message. the issue isn't with the grass itself but rather the swath coming from the mower, Ill try to describe it. So I always mow the field from the longest ends in straight lines, In certan areas the mower doesn't drop a swath even though there is grass being cut and the mower is designed to drop a swath. it is essentially leaving a portion of the field blank. I can try to get a picture posted of this but I can't promise anything.
SilverRedman63

Post by SilverRedman63 »

I have seen this also - its like the mower holds the grass for a little ways and drops it all at the same time in the same location in the field. Mine makes like a windrow perpendicular to the mowing direction all the way across the field.
PC/Xbox1