[READ] Can't make bales!!! please help

Raddad

[READ] Can't make bales!!! please help

Post by Raddad »

Hello so I am new to this Forum but have been playing FS for a while, anyway. So I had made alot of bales one time on Fs17 and then sold them all but one or two of them. tried to make some and got the message " there are too many bales. Please sell some first." so I went looking for some bales and found a few and sold them as well, tried again to make bales and again got the same message so I gave up and ended up playing some other games for a while. Just came back to FS17 from not playing for maybe 6 months. This time I decided to revamp the farm and all, and just now went to make bales and guess what still says I can't make bales. I have been over every inch of this farm and only found 1 bale. whats going on why wont it let me make bales?
JemHadar

Re: Can't make bales!!! please help

Post by JemHadar »

Hi and welcome to the forum.

First, it would be helpful if you would post your problem in the format described in this post : viewtopic.php?f=936&t=110383
Also, if you are on pc, could you please post your log file in a Spoiler : viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665

Do you have sheeps and do you have a lot of wool pallets? I am not entirely sure if it could be related (someone could pitch in).

Have a nice day!
PS4 Canadian farmer
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

This sounds like you hit the bale limit, but if there aren't any bales around, I really don't know about it
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Raddad

Post by Raddad »

Yes I do have sheep, and only one pallet of wool. I have one round bale of grass and a bit of silage and grass dumped at bio mass plant to compost. I play on ps4 if that makes a difference. Am hoping to play on PC one of these days
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Re: [READ] Can't make bales!!! please help

Post by x Lethian x »

Hi Raddad!

Could you please tell me what map you are playing on? Are you using any mods with your savegame? With what tool/machine did you produce the bales with?
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
Raddad

Post by Raddad »

x Lethian x wrote:Hi Raddad!

Could you please tell me what map you are playing on? Are you using any mods with your savegame? With what tool/machine did you produce the bales with?
I am playing on Goldcrest Valley. I am useing alot of mods. I dont remember what tool I used to make the bales that I oringally made. I made them right after I bought the game and started playing it. I didnt try making any bales for a long time. tried to again two days ago and still says same thing. I am selling all chaff and silage off right now to see if that helps. the tractor I used Fendt 900 vario black beauty. my favorite tractor
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Could please satrt a fresh savegame with no mods installed/in your mod folder (Just rename it)? Then try to reproduce the issue, so we know exactly what's going on ;) Thx!
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
Raddad

Post by Raddad »

I can do that but not right at the moment. I am going to work. I will try it when I get off work tonight and let you know