[WONT FIX] 'Allow Create Fields' function partially broken (MOD: UNIA Grudziadz Pack)

masseyharris

[WONT FIX] 'Allow Create Fields' function partially broken (MOD: UNIA Grudziadz Pack)

Post by masseyharris »

- PC
- Singleplayer
- Issue:
Yesterday, prior to update 1.5, I was using a mod from the modhub (the Unia Grudziadz Pack) to create fields. The 'Allow Create fields' function worked with this plough with no problem.
But since the update, the plough is no able to create fields.

I have tested a default plough, the Salford, and the Unia 2m, on the Goldcrest map. Pressing Y to 'allow create fields' still works fine with the default plough, but the Unia plough can no longer perform the create fields function.

Something in the update has caused the 'Allow Create Fields' function to stop working in the mod plough.
pfreek
GIANTS Software | Technical Projects Coordinator

Re: 'Allow Create Fields' function partially broken

Post by pfreek »

This maybe should be a ModHub Bug Report, as we cannot promise you any compatibility with mods, that uses scripts and therefore changes lines in the code.

If we change the code within a patch and the given code is different, which the modder used to change it for functionality, it's clearly an issue of the mod itself.

Sorry, there is nothing we can do.
masseyharris

Re: [WONT FIX] 'Allow Create Fields' function partially broken (MOD: UNIA Grudziadz Pack)

Post by masseyharris »

Hi,
that's understood,
I can confirm I have now tested a few more modhub ploughs and the 'create fields' function is working fine with those, so it does seem to be only this particular plough that has the issue.

many thanks for the reply.

:)