[SOLVED] Dirt accumulates extremely quick

timmiej93

[SOLVED] Dirt accumulates extremely quick

Post by timmiej93 »

For some reason, dirt has started accumulating on my machines really quickly. Just the drive from the pressure washer to the shed (50 or so meters) makes the vehicle completely dirty.

Dirt setting is set to low, only noticed this since patch 1.5.1. Is this a known issue, or is this more likely to be mod related? I'm completely in the dark here.
don_apple

Re: Dirt accumulates extremely quick

Post by don_apple »

Have you already checked if this also happens on a complete new career on one of the two standard maps without any mods in the mods folder? if it happens there then it could be related to the patch, if not then it is most likely a mod causing it and you'll need to go through your mod one by one to find out which mod it is.

P.S. the 'Bug-Reports' section should only be used if you are sure that something you noticed is a bug in the game, and then you should also follow the guidelines in the following post to create a bug report: viewtopic.php?f=936&t=110383

Iif you are not sure if something is a bug of the game or not then it would be better to post it in one of the other sections.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
timmiej93

Re: Dirt accumulates extremely quick

Post by timmiej93 »

don_apple wrote:Have you already checked if this also happens on a complete new career on one of the two standard maps without any mods in the mods folder? if it happens there then it could be related to the patch, if not then it is most likely a mod causing it and you'll need to go through your mod one by one to find out which mod it is.
Sometimes I feel like I left my brain at my nightstand in the morning for not trying stuff like that myself. Running a quick test without any mods cleared the patch, it's one of my many mods.. yay.. Thanks for the tip though.
don_apple wrote: P.S. the 'Bug-Reports' section should only be used if you are sure that something you noticed is a bug in the game, and then you should also follow the guidelines in the following post to create a bug report: viewtopic.php?f=936&t=110383

Iif you are not sure if something is a bug of the game or not then it would be better to post it in one of the other sections.
Well not to be rude, but in which section would such a post go then? General discussion doesn't seem right to me, Tech support seems to be directed more at problems with installing / updating, it doesn't belong in Multiplayer or Modding, and Off-topic doesn't seem right either? All things considered, I thought this was the best section to post in. If I had more of a clue where the bug was coming from, I also would've used the guidelines.