[READ] Kuhn FP 3135 missing grass - Xbox One

Jmstout

[READ] Kuhn FP 3135 missing grass - Xbox One

Post by Jmstout »

I have an issue with the Kuhn FP 3135 missing grass directly under the pickup header. This happens on West Coast map and The Golden Days of Farming map so far, but seems to work fine on Chellington. Typically, it starts off picking up all grass as it should. About the time the first bale unloads and the gate shuts, the header will begin missing grass. It will pick up some grass and register it in the bale chamber, but leave some remaining in the windrow. I have confirmed that the baler is on and the pickup header is in the down position when this happens. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the kuhn pack, but the problem still persists. I would really like to use this mod, especially since I paid extra for this DLC content, but I am frustrated with this issue. Has anyone else experienced this problem?
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Re: [READ] Kuhn FP 3135 missing grass - Xbox One

Post by x Lethian x »

Does this work properly on GCV and Sosnovka? Maybe there is something wrong with the other two maps at these exact locations you are trying this on. Uneven terrain or something like that perhaps?
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
Jmstout

Post by Jmstout »

I think I figured out the issue, and it may not have anything to do with the maps. I tried the FBP 3135 on GCV behind a Case CVX and it worked fine. However, I rembered that I was using the Fendt 800 Favorit mod when I had the issue before. I tried mod Fendt and the FBP 3135 on GCV, and sure enough the baler started missing grass. I then tried the 3135 baler on WC with various other tractors, and had no more issues picking up grass. The issue appears to be incompatibility with this baler (and maybe other round balers) behind the Fendt 800 Favorit mod.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Yeah, I've heard of the Favorit's rear hitch messing up on stuff like that.
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Ok - I will move this to the Modhubbugthread then. Sounds plausible that the rear hitch is causing problems here.
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images