[READ] Problem with hired workers on sprayers

gilroy222

[READ] Problem with hired workers on sprayers

Post by gilroy222 »

For some reason the sprayers will do one round, then magically just stop and turn around effectively only doing part of a field, or just stop entirely and drive off of the field.

Happens on both the New Holland and the giants mod Amazone sprayer.

System: PS4 running latest update
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Re: Problem with hired workers on sprayers

Post by x Lethian x »

This always depends on what map and field you are using the sprayer on. Sprayers have a LARGE working width and therefore the helper is very cautious when scanning ahead for collisions. If there are any trees in the way that could possibly cause problems, I'd recommend cutting them down.
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
gilroy222

Re: Problem with hired workers on sprayers

Post by gilroy222 »

x Lethian x wrote:This always depends on what map and field you are using the sprayer on. Sprayers have a LARGE working width and therefore the helper is very cautious when scanning ahead for collisions. If there are any trees in the way that could possibly cause problems, I'd recommend cutting them down.
I thought that at first as well but then it began happening on the large open fields in goldcrest valley. When the sprayer is in the middle of say field 25 where the edges are nowhere near the sprayer, the worker will just stop and turn and travel at a 90 degree angle from the original path. Or sometimes just turn around completely.