[READ] Lizard SWC 7 sugar cane harvester only recognizes center of tipper and is difficult to fill.

BrickVoid

Re: [READ] Lizard SWC 7 sugar cane harvester only recognizes center of tipper and is difficult to fill.

Post by BrickVoid »

NateS wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:57 pm You complain and talk of realism and such but IRL they don't use those giant trailers to drive beside the harvester like that. That trailer should be parked at the edge of the field and a much smaller cane tipper used to drive beside the harvester. You are not using the equipment as intended, therefor it's not a bug that needs fixing as you demand.
I don't even think they use the SWC 7 harvester IRL because I can't find it searching on the internet. There's a lot more to this than just the IRL side of things, if Giants can't even properly dimension the trailer that's their problem not mine. if something fits under another unit visually and in the game, I can and will use it. I just don't want to spend all of my free time detailing all of the bugs with this one unit, there simply isn't enough time in the day for that.

Sometimes it takes time for someone to realize what the bug actually is, but I still want the bug fixed, regardless.

Cheers ...

BrickVoid
FordFarmer97

Re: [READ] Lizard SWC 7 sugar cane harvester only recognizes center of tipper and is difficult to fill.

Post by FordFarmer97 »

If there weren't real ones, it wouldn't be in the game. And its a fictional brand so searching Lizard SWC7 on the internet won't do anything
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
NateS

Post by NateS »

LOL, Well the SWC 7 is a Lizard which means it doesn't exist in real life. You would be searching for a long time. The trailed cane harvester is real though. Here is a link to one of them http://www.agriexpo.online/prod/colhica ... 49818.html

As for the trailer you are attempting to use, it's not designed to be filled directly from the harvester. There is no bug. If you use the cane trailers as they are intended, they will work perfectly. I suggest you drive along side the harvester with 2 of the MF cane trailers. You will have no issues that way since they are designed for that operation. When they are full, dump them into the Randon trailer that you have. It works perfectly if you use the equipment the way it was intended.
PC & PS4
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

BrickVoid wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:38 am Apparently, your forum software doesn't recognize .png or .jpg file format pictures or there was some problem with the file name that it didn't like. So I used imgur instead. Please note that the point at which the AI helper is unloading cut sugarcane into the tipper is the ONLY point at which he wants to unload sugarcane. And you can see that in the screenshot. What I would want for the AI helper to be able to do is to fill from any part of the ENTIRE length of the tipper. Is that really impossible to understand that this is the problem I'm having with this game of yours?
Hey, use the Image Server to upload pictures, then copy the BBC Code full and paste it in here. And as others suggested, try using the right equipment
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10