[SOLVED] SOSNOVKA SUGARCANE

hennie@zanwill.co.za

[SOLVED] SOSNOVKA SUGARCANE

Post by hennie@zanwill.co.za »

I bought the FS17 Platinum Expansion DLC. There are no sell-points for sugarcane on the SOSNOVKA MAP. One can buy implements to plant, grow and harvest sugarcane but nowhere to sell it! Listed on the fruit price index, but no-one can accept it...(Bakery, Veg Market and Transport Co)
derSchreiner
GIANTS Software | QA Analyst

Re: SOSNOVKA SUGARCANE

Post by derSchreiner »

Good morning, are you sure, you playing at the basegame map and not a modmap of Sosnovka?

At the patched basegame map i have three selling points for sugar cane, see pic:

And i can unload and sell sugarcane at all of this three places.
Grüße derSchreiner

How to report a BUG -> German / English | How to post a log file | How to upload images
hennie@zanwill.co.za

Many thanx for your reply derSchreiner. I am quite sure that I'm playing the base map because that is the map I got with the original FS17. Is there a way to tell whether I'm playing the base map? How do I patch the basegame map? I also have the same 3 selling points, but they cannot accept the sugarcane...
Last edited by hennie@zanwill.co.za on Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
NateS

Post by NateS »

What trailer are you using? If you use the cane trailers that came with platinum, you will not get the 'tip here' function. Those trailers are tipped like a shovel.
PC & PS4
hennie@zanwill.co.za

Thanx NateS, I am using those trailers. I'll shop for others...
hennie@zanwill.co.za

NateS, many thanx! That solved the problem! All selling points now operating and I'm producing sugarcane like its going out of fashion...
NateS

Post by NateS »

You're welcome. You can use the cane trailers at the sell points. You just have to tip them manually. Just make sure you are inside the tip area or you will be spilling it on the ground. These trailers also tip into each other but you want to make sure they are side by side and very close together.
PC & PS4
hennie@zanwill.co.za

Re: [SOLVED] SOSNOVKA SUGARCANE

Will do, thanx again NateS!
Cpoks77

Post by Cpoks77 »

Is the sosnovka map broken with seasons? The ground temp never reaches 50 degrees so I can’t plant corn, soy beans, or sugar cane. It also snows during spring and summer on sosnovka. I’m on console. Is there certain maps that only support certain crops now?
markare

Post by markare »

Make sure you only have one geo mod loaded with seasons. And also depending what geo you use depends the temps for stuff. When you load up the map scroll right down your mod list. You will see the geo mods then seasons mod underneath it. Keep seasons selected and deselect all goes except the one you want to use
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Cpoks77

Post by Cpoks77 »

Thanks bro gonna do that now. However when do you use the geo mods though? I was under the impression they were used to deliver the proper weather pattern for the maps of certain areas.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

You use the geo mod's when you want to simulate a certain area. Say, Midwest with Goldcrest valley or TVTOF. Using more than one can cause glitches and problems
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Cpoks77

Post by Cpoks77 »

Thanks! I think I already screwed my save for sosnovka though. Snow just never leaves, crops go from growing to harvested. All this even though I disabled those mods. I’m gonna run a completed season cycle though just to see First. I really hope I didn’t fu** this map up! I put 300+ hrs into this map! Thanks for all the help though bro.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

If you're on PC, going into the savegames backup folder (in the Farming Simulator 2017 folder) will have backup of your savegame, and you might be able to find one before it got screwed up. Just open the folder, select everything in it, copy it, go to the actual savegame folder (savegame1 or 2 or whatever number it is) and use the files you copied to replace all of files currently there. This will revert the savegame to that point, meaning other progress is losses, but you might be able to save the savegame
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10