[SOLVED] Don't appear info icons on the mini-map

Gerss_28_05_1995

[SOLVED] Don't appear info icons on the mini-map

Post by Gerss_28_05_1995 »

Since one week ago I have a bug in the game that makes no showing info icons on the mini-map. I don't remember when it happened exactly, maybe the last update of the game or a mod I installed. All mods I got are from the game. I tried to uninstall all the mods but even without them there isn't info icons on the mini-map. It happened during I was playing with the new expansion DLC in the map "Estancia Lapacho". I made a new game in the old maps and still I have the bug... no info icons on the mini-map.

- MacBook Pro Late 2016 / OS: macOS High Sierra.
- Issue: don't appear info icons on the mini-map.
- Single or Multiplayer: Both.
- It happens in a standard map without mods and with mods.
markare

Re: Don't appear info icons on the mini-map

Post by markare »

Go to your info menu where your vehicles show. Right above them is a line of icons. Make sure they are all green and they will show on the map
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
pfreek
GIANTS Software | Technical Projects Coordinator

Post by pfreek »

There are no info icons on the mini map since the beginning, as far as I remember. You have to open the Pause Menü to see them and make them visible (if necessary)
Gerss_28_05_1995

Post by Gerss_28_05_1995 »

Yeah the icon to show the icons wasn't green in the menu... I don't know when but I should have unmarked them sometime. Sorry but I thought it was a bug, I'm still pretty new in this game. Thanks for the help!