[READ] Synchronization problems on multiplayer

Bella

[READ] Synchronization problems on multiplayer

Post by Bella »

Xbox one
Multiplayer
Can start a new game on husband's console for multiplayer and after coming off the game 3/4 times when I try to join it gets into synchronisation of players then it won't load has happened both time now using none modded and the modded maps with and without mods
NateS

Re: Synchronization problems on multiplayer

Post by NateS »

There were some major updates the last couple days. I would first make sure you have the latest version of the game 1.5.3 I believe
PC & PS4
Bella

Post by Bella »

Game is up to date happened before and then after lastest update all I can do is both of us have to start over again each time it happens which is very frustrating seems to be the only way round for me at the moment
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

I have fs17 on both xbox one and ps4 and i know xbox version takes way longer to sync, upwards of a min where as ps4 is 10- 15 secs avg. Maybe heavy traffic on xbox live.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Bella

Post by Bella »

Don't think so left it for a good 30 minute's and still the same meanwhile husband happily farming on his it also shows that I'm in a game but not showing up anywhere on map
Firefighter5770

Re: [READ] Synchronization problems on multiplayer

Post by Firefighter5770 »

Seems to be a common issue, Does anyone know if this is fixed in farming simulator 19? Seems to happen for me and my brother when we get too many logs cut down or bales sitting around. It is fine if we keep playing it but if we don't clean that up before saving and exiting we won't be able to reconnect to our dedicated server. It will just sit somewhere in the 25-29% synchronizing with players and never load into the game.