[READ] Blinking in-cab textures and long distance texttures

wildberry

[READ] Blinking in-cab textures and long distance texttures

Post by wildberry »

Since updating to 1.5.3 in-cab blinking of shadow textures has become unbareable. I am lucky not to be epileptic as this is seizure inducing.
Also, long distance textures now blink a lot more.
Previous versiosn of the game had it sometimes, here or there, sporadically. Now it is all the time.
I have a good i7 machine with a decent GTX 1060. Only way to make the blinking go away is lowest setting for light and no shadows.
Completely ruined the game for me, it's just not playable. And yes, also happens on vanilla map without any mods in folder.
Happy to provide a log txt, but wont matter anyway as it's utterly clean. Not that I am any longer interested in a game which tries to upset its users as much as this one... :hi:
MC, aka Master of Cereals
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Re: Blinking in-cab textures and long distance texttures

Post by x Lethian x »

Hi wildberry!

A log file would help nonetheless, I tried getting the shadows to "blink" and jitter on our side but it's just as before..
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
Smith Modding

Re: Blinking in-cab textures and long distance texttures

Post by Smith Modding »

Are your drivers up to date? I know I hadn't updated mine and tried to play Rainbow Six Siege and had the same experience you're having
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10