[READ] Peecon TMR Wagon and Conveyors

FordFarmer97

[READ] Peecon TMR Wagon and Conveyors

Post by FordFarmer97 »

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: XB1
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Peecon mixer wagon
- Issue: You can't put straw in it using a conveyor.
- Single- or Multiplayer: Single
- Steps to reproduce: Try to fill the Peecon with straw with a conveyor. It won't work
- Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes/no: Yes
Last edited by FordFarmer97 on Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
hpmc13

Re: TMR Wagons and Conveyors

Post by hpmc13 »

Hey Ford:
Do you mean you can't fill it with something else after you dump the TMR in the cows' trough? Does the SYMBOL on the lower-right continue to show that there's TMR in the wagon, but the amount shows zero? I've run into that. too. I think that it has something to do with the fact that TMR also fills up the silage for your cows and unless you have both maxed out it will give you that bug. I got around it in two ways: 1.By editing the vehicles.xml file to remove it (which you can't do) and 2.Using a dedicated tipper for TMR.
Playing on PC
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Let me try to make a vid real quick
#LimeGreenPower
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
NateS

Post by NateS »

I think what he's trying to say is that TMR requires Silage/Hay/Straw... once you use a conveyor to put one of those ingredients in the mixing wagon, you can't use a conveyor to put either of the otther two components in the wagon.

Is that the issue Ford?
PC & PS4
Diggity

Post by Diggity »

I have done it that way without trouble. It must be an actual mixing trailer NOT just a tipper. I actually have run two conveyors to a single point and had one feed from a hay pile at the very same time as the second one was feeding from the silage pile. I did it that way to speed up the loading, then move to the straw conveyor since it was not equal to the silage and hay.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

NateS wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:32 am I think what he's trying to say is that TMR requires Silage/Hay/Straw... once you use a conveyor to put one of those ingredients in the mixing wagon, you can't use a conveyor to put either of the otther two components in the wagon.

Is that the issue Ford?
Bingo
#LimeGreenPower
Old Iron Best Iron.
Diggity

Post by Diggity »

Ford,

In your steps to reproduce you say "fill". You don't mean fill the mixer with one (the first ingredient) do you? You would only add 1/3 of the first, then 1/3 of the next and then the last. I know it isnt exactly 1/3. I'm gonna recheck this in a while, but I have definitely done this successfully in the past.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ Yeah, 1/3 is what I mean
#LimeGreenPower
Old Iron Best Iron.
Diggity

Post by Diggity »

I should note that I have not used this method since the advent of the mod silo that stores the silage, hay and straw. I fill the silo and then fill the mixer from the silo pipe. I'll check the conveyor method and report back here.
Diggity

Post by Diggity »

Ford,

I probably don't understand exactly how you are doing this... I just tried it the way I used to do it and it worked just like it had for me in the past.

I used the siloking Duo 1814 mixer wagon, one grimme so 80-22 conveyor and one lizard to feed from piles on the ground onto the grimme. I made a pile of about 4000l straw and on opposite side of the same field I made a pile of hay of 6000l. I loaded the straw into the mixer, then moved the belts to the hay pile. Moved the mixer under the belt now located at the hay pile. It loaded no trouble. This gave me 10,000l of chaff in the mixer (I think that is what is is until you add the final ingredient which then causes it to become TMR) then I drove the mixer under the pipe of my silo and topped off with silage.

Did you try making a video of how you are doing it? Have you done this in the past or just trying it recently?

I am on PS4, seasons, NOT the platinum mod, several other mods, and Altenstein.
hpmc13

Post by hpmc13 »

I was completely off on what I thought it was. I've never tried to mix TMR using this method as I too found the TMR placeable shortly after I first started playing FS17. Sorry that I can't provide any help on this, but I will try to run my own test to see if I can accomplish it. I have some silage fermenting on my test map right now. Which TMR wagon are you using Ford?
Playing on PC
FordFarmer97

Re: [READ] TMR Wagons and Conveyors

Post by FordFarmer97 »

It's the Peecon 64,000 l one. I've got a video, I'm trying to get it to work
#LimeGreenPower
Old Iron Best Iron.
Diggity

Post by Diggity »

Are you using the new "slow" conveyor belt?
Diggity

Post by Diggity »

Ford, it is the Peecon! I just tried it and it doesn't work. I am using everything else just as I did with the smaller mixer which works just fine!
Diggity

Post by Diggity »

It is like it doesn't like straw? I unloaded the mixer to empty, then tried to load in straw first and it wouldn't even take that!