[READ] Lack of front hitch bolt in fendt 900 vario and multiple tire-visual tractor bugs

Maikerus

[READ] Lack of front hitch bolt in fendt 900 vario and multiple tire-visual tractor bugs

Post by Maikerus »

-PC
- Vehicles: mostly tractors
- Issue: bolt in front hitch (fendt 900 vario series), wheels/tires-collision issues
- Single- or Multiplayer: both

Hello. First of all I would like to wish every one HAPPY NEW YEAR and rich yields in Farming Simulator :) :hi:
- I ve noticed, that fendt 900series doesnt have front bolt with it's hitch and it sometimes looks funny when trailer seems to be connected with magnet or something :D

- Second thing is that various tractors when choosing various wheels option (sometimes choosen in store "wide tires" however have smaller diameter) have visual bugs like collision tire with fender. For example if I maximally turn wheels (stock tyres) in metioned earlier fendt, one wheel will collide with fender. It is worth to add, that this tractor has improper size of front "wide" tires". In game there is 650 while really is 710. I tried to replace them with tires of this size (they are also in game, used e.g. for deutz 9340 TTV), but when maximally turned- collision with hood occured. There is a lot of such examples, but writing all of them makes no sense i think. Forgive me that I'm using only fend tractor example, but I really like and enjoy this vehicle and just want it to be as much realistic as it can be. Tractor, but whole game too, ofcourse. My suggestion is to take a look, and take care of this tire-vehicle problem, first of all check collision problem because it looks really bad, then sizes of tires on producer's sites. I think it would be very, very great New Year Gift for all Farming Simulator players, because this game is too cool, to don't make it even cooler :P
Maikerus

Re: Lack of front hitch bolt in fendt 900 vario and multiple tire-visual tractor bugs

Post by Maikerus »

I added some images to better show what I mean.

Lacking hitch bolt in fend and good one in deutz:

When fully turned, tire "melted" into the fender's metal part, fendt 900 vario, stock 600/70 R30 tires.