[READ] Missions

DestineyRae

[READ] Missions

Post by DestineyRae »

While doing missions in the map Every time I help harvest, my header will not enable or give me the option to turn it on. Leaving me basically stuck on what to do. I have no mods to this game I don't understand why it's doing this. Please help?
livesea72

Re: Missions

Post by livesea72 »

What map are you having a problem? I know you have to attach the header to start some if not all the harvesting missions. Then you need to start the harvester then engage the header to work.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
markare

Post by markare »

Attach the header. Unfold the harvester. Then the option to start it should be there.
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
W1der

Post by W1der »

For keyboard I think it is ”G” to switch between the controls for the header and the combine.
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Hi DestineyRae!

If not on PC but console, try pressing Y or the Triangle button to switch between implements and turn on the header. Please let me know if the problem is solved for you.
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
DestineyRae

Re: [READ] Missions

Post by DestineyRae »

I am playing on xbox one, I also have the game on my computer and never had problems with it there. However on the xbox it seems like it's problem after problem. It's any field I try to harvest on a mission. I switched between both implements, I attached, I lowered it, I unfolded the harvester. The option to enable it just wouldn't come on. It did it once before and just took a while for it to show like it wasn't registering that it was connected and ready to enable. But that wasn't the case after, it just wouldn't do it at all. I'd exit without saving so I wouldn't fail the mission, and try over and over again.
DestineyRae

Post by DestineyRae »

markare wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:00 am Attach the header. Unfold the harvester. Then the option to start it should be there.
From previous experience that's what I have been thinking, but the option to start/enable never popped up. It was mind boggling because I had done everything to prepare it.