[NO BUG] DLC not showing in Mods Menu PS4

Here you find reports of bugs, that have been fixed.
Should you encounter similar symptoms to a bug that is listed here, please create a thread in Technical Support: viewforum.php?f=964
mce911fr

[NO BUG] DLC not showing in Mods Menu PS4

Post by mce911fr »

I have the season pass. I have all of the DLC's downloaded to my ps4. I can use all of the DLC's in game, however in the MODS menu it does not show it as being downloaded. When I click on the Kuhn or Big Bud DLC it takes me to the playstation store for purchase. When I get to the store it says that it is installed. Going back to the menu again it does not say that either are downloaded. When I try to play online with my friend it says I don't have those downloaded, so I cannot play on his farm. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Re: DLC not showing in Mods Menu PS4

Post by x Lethian x »

Hi mce911fr - just to make sure, what game version are you playing on? And under which section of the modHub is the DLC icon not showing up properly? Can you see it under "Installed"?
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
mce911fr

Post by mce911fr »

I have the latest version of FS17. On the main menu under mods. Then under DLC. It shows Platinum edition installed, the other two are blank. When I click on it, it takes me to the PS Store to purchase. In the PS Store it says already intalled. Still not showing up in DLC menu. I also can use the Big Bud and Kuhn packs in game. Just not recognizing it on opening mods menu. Oh, sorry, and no does not show up as installed.
markare

Post by markare »

Not sure how he PS4 works. But on the xbox there is a manage game option. It will show if there is paid for dlc to install. Maybe try that out. Its under the same menu where you uninstall games
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Ok - maybe restoring your licences will solve this problem. Please try the follwowing:

On your PS4, got to Settings -> PlayStation Network -> Account Management -> Restore Licences

After you have done this, please check the display under the DLC category in the inGame Modhub again and let me know if that helped ;)
mce911fr

Post by mce911fr »

Thanks Markare and Lethian for the suggestions. I did try restoring the licences before hand an that still does not work. Not a big thing as I don't play multiplayer that much. Still a road block though when I want to. Will keep trying solutions. I do not want to have to un-install and reinstall the game. Thanks again.
Darkartist

Post by Darkartist »

*thumbsdown* don't bother I wasted hours with Microsoft and them arguing blaming each other and I'm still without what I purchased and still haven't been refunded.
B4SS M3K4N1K

Re: DLC not showing in Mods menu Xbox One

Post by B4SS M3K4N1K »

Ok, so i purchased all the DLCs, it shows that there installed, but they do not show in game. Everytime i go to play i ALWAYS hit the Y buttton to unselect all the mods the reselect them to make sure i didnt miss any. I load the game and there not there anywhere. I go to the xbox store and it says there installed but to no avail....nothing in game. Plz help me figure this out. I notice other players on other systems are having the same issue.
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

This is nothing we can help you with I am afraid - you will have to contact support@giants-software.com for them to check your purchase at this point. It's not an issue with the game but rather something gone wrong during purchase - please get in touch with our support, thank you.