[KNOWN ISSUE] Ps4 , mod hub won't uninstall

Irish farmer 91

[KNOWN ISSUE] Ps4 , mod hub won't uninstall

Post by Irish farmer 91 »

Every time I try to uninstall kirovets tractor, when I come back on its still installed. Also I've uninstalled 2 maps to make space for newer mods but my used system storage is still at 100% Any ideas
Playing on Ps4
Kamoore65536

Re: Ps4 , mod hub won't uninstall

Post by Kamoore65536 »

Irish farmer 91 wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:58 am Every time I try to uninstall kirovets tractor, when I come back on its still installed. Also I've uninstalled 2 maps to make space for newer mods but my used system storage is still at 100% Any ideas
Are you running the game from a disk or did you download from Playstation Store? If from a disk I usually have to remove the disk and re insert it to get it to drop some of the uninstalled mods. Most of the time I close the game and restart the game and have no problems.
Playing on a PS4 & PS4 Pro.
Added a PC at Christmas time.
i7-7700 quad core 3.6GHz(4.2GHz Turbo)
GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
120 GB SATA solid State Drive
1TB SATA III hard Drive
Added a 4K TV
Added a PS5.
Irish farmer 91

Post by Irish farmer 91 »

I'm using the disc. The used space has went down a bit now when u restarted console but the kirovets is still coming up as installed. Every time I play the game I try to get rid of it but it's always back the next day
Playing on Ps4
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Hi Irish Farmer!

We've heard of this problem before and are having ongoing investigations regarding this problem. Thank you for your report.
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images