[READ] SiloKing SelfLine Compact 1612 not making "power food".

W1der

[READ] SiloKing SelfLine Compact 1612 not making "power food".

Post by W1der »

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: Win 10
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: SiloKing SelfLine Compact 1612
- Issue:
When using bales and loose silage a perfect mix is "not possible".
- Single- or Multiplayer: Both
- Steps to reproduce:
Load 1 bale of straw + 1 bale of hay = 8000 units. (image 2)
Using the SiloKing to pick up silage from silage pit will never give a perfect mix (as it wont fill to 100% !?). (image 3)
- Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes/no: YES

Maybe this is "working as expected" ... but it does not make any sense to me. :hmm:
I think this might be the first time I try this equipment with FS17 (been using other mixers that does not "pick up from the ground").
Maybe I am doing something wrong ... :confusednew:

1.Image

2.Image

3.Image

Was able to get it to work if I "over filled" it with hay and silage first ... Like this ...

4.Image

5.Image

But IMO this is also a bug as the bale of straw was "to big" and should not be accepted!
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
SteelRodent

Re: [READ] SiloKing SelfLine Compact 1612 not making "power food".

Post by SteelRodent »

I have the same issue. In fact, the real problem is that the machine can only be filled to 99%. You drop in a hay bale and a straw bale, but it's impossible to fill it up with enough silage - it gets to 11984 liter (99%), at which point you're short on silage (26 liter short in fact) and there's too much straw.

Worth noting that all buckets for all the loaders also cannot be filled more than 99%. So the 2000 liter bucket for the skid loader can only be filled to 1984 liter so you cannot use that to load the silage instead, and the 6000 liter wheel loader bucket only fills to 5984 liter. And the important part is that they all fill to a number ending in "984" - which can't be a coincidence. All the trailers I've tested do fill to 100% so this bug appears to only affect the food mixers and the loaders (at least for me).

Currently the only workaround I've found for this issue is to use the "TrailedLine Duo 1814" mixer trailer (which btw also can only be filled to 99%), use the wheel loader bucket to dump in silage (or drop in a silage bale if you got them), and then drop in a hay and straw bale.