[WON'T FIX] Drive window not updating properly

ekeenan

[WON'T FIX] Drive window not updating properly

Post by ekeenan »

PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PC
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Fill information in drive window not updating properly.
- Issue: The fill information for the tipper will sometime show 1l less. Full detail below.
- Single- or Multiplayer: Single
- Steps to reproduce: Transfer product from harvester to tipper or auger trailer.
- Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes/no: Have not tested with no mods. Full detail below.

The subject is the drive window that shows up in the lower right corner when in a vehicle. The Drive Control mod is not being used.

After filling up the grain tank in a harvester to lets say 12500l, I will unload it in a tipper. For the most part, the drive window for the tipper showing the fill information is correct, but I have been having issues with it being 1l less in the fill information when in the tractor pulling the tipper. Instead of 12500l, its 12499l. When I save and exit out and go back into the session, the fill information for the tipper is correct. I did confirm that the proper fill data is correct in the vehicles.xml file for the tipper in use. I am unable to find a pattern since I have used tipper mods along with the default tipper and it would still happen. This issue does not always happen, but lately its been happening quite a bit. In my case this issue is only involving the transfer of product from harvester to tipper.

I am currently running on the Goldcrest Valley map and the log is not showing any odd errors. It appears that the full product from harvester is transferred and stored? This issue is a visual issue involving the drive window.
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Re: Drive window not updating properly

Post by x Lethian x »

Hi ekeenan!

This is a known issue and has been reported before. We know of the problem, it has something to do with our code checking for the fill level - this won't be touched anymore for FS17 but we will keep that in mind for the future. Thank you for reporting ;)
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images