Hired worker bug

Ghostytheghost1952

Hired worker bug

Post by Ghostytheghost1952 »

When I hire a worker he does hese job. But from the moment I activate the worker my money rapidly goes down and I lose like 5.000 and when he finishes he's job the money shown that has gone is like 800 in the pop-up text. I won't get my money back. Earlier I started cultivating a field and sowing I started with like 125.000 rufly and wen the field was Don I had like 80.000. The text said loan 800. It seems it doesn't happen when a worker is harvestingor sowing. When you want to save up for a new harvester it's difficult right now hopefully it will be fixed fast.

NOTE: I play on ps4 and on mod maps from in-game mod tab. The 2 standard in-game maps has this and also the mod maps I use.
Last edited by Ghostytheghost1952 on Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:40 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Illinois Farmer

Re: Hired worker bug

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Do you have the tow bar mod installed? Make sure you update it if you do.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Ghostytheghost1952

Illinois Farmer wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:14 pm Do you have the tow bar mod installed? Make sure you update it if you do.
No, I forgot to mention I play on ps4 so I will change the text
I have two mods I cannot delete as well but I mad a topic of that also so maybe it has to do something with that.
Illinois Farmer

Oh hmmm I'm not entirely sure. What ate those two mods? I haven't had or heard on this problem on console.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Ghostytheghost1952

Illinois Farmer wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:14 pm Oh hmmm I'm not entirely sure. What ate those two mods? I haven't had or heard on this problem on console.
They are the MAN TGX forest semitrailer pack by HJ-Maschinenbau and the ITS drivelaner by ITS.
If you want I will try to make a video about the bug and send it like a link but then I will need to upload it to YouTube because that's only one of the ways I can send it I don't have any in game recorders onry the one from Sony to share some footage.
Illinois Farmer

I'm not sure how to fix it. Others have said to keep trying to uninstall the mods you don't want and eventually it will take.
Ghostytheghost1952

Ghostytheghost1952 wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:27 pm
Illinois Farmer wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:14 pm Oh hmmm I'm not entirely sure. What ate those two mods? I haven't had or heard on this problem on console.
They are the MAN TGX forest semitrailer pack by HJ-Maschinenbau and the ITS drivelaner by Its. But I think it changes because I had a map and then the MAN that bugged and the moment I downloaded the ITS I got the chance to delete the map so don't know what's rong.
If you want I will try to make a video about the bug and send it like a link but then I will need to upload it to YouTube because that's only one of the ways I can send it I don't have any in game recorders onry the one from Sony to share some footage.
Ghostytheghost1952

Illinois Farmer wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:29 pm I'm not sure how to fix it. Others have said to keep trying to uninstall the mods you don't want and eventually it will take.
I tried uninstalling the mod over and over but it still keeps coming back.
Ghostytheghost1952

I've deleted all the mods I didn't use anymore and now I have only 4 mods that don't want to be deleted this is not my most irritated thing . The one most annoying thing is that every seeder and planter and even potatoe planters just swallow your money extremely fast. I've tested it on an other map and only the seeder/planters do this cultivating or harvesting is normal but sowing is just wow and my seeders are filled with seed and fertilizer. But if I set the worker to don't buy seed or fertilizer its normal and will let my money to go down at a normal way but when I set the option on in game and then use a worker it goes really fast and on the in-game maps it's also the same.
Ghostytheghost1952

Ghostytheghost1952 wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:01 pm I've deleted all the mods I didn't use anymore and now I have only 4 mods that don't want to be deleted this is not my most irritated thing . The one most annoying thing is that every seeder and planter and even potatoe planters just swallow your money extremely fast. I've tested it on an other map and only the seeder/planters do this cultivating or harvesting is normal but sowing is just wow and my seeders are filled with seed and fertilizer. But if I set the worker to don't buy seed or fertilizer its normal and will let my money to go down at a normal way but when I set the option on in game and then use a worker it goes really fast and on the in-game maps it's also the same.
But why is there a difference in price in the money you have going down and the pop up text they are a different amount. Maybe a little bug in the files because the money in the top right corner is going really fast and when you stop the worker and fast forward time it says a different amount that has gone away in the pop up text. Like for example you sow field 20 in felsburnn fully but in the options menu everything is set too buy for the worker. You start sowing with a money amount if 120.000 for example you see the money in the top right corner disepear faster. When the field is done you lost like 35.000 and on the pop-up text it says you only lost like 400 instead of 35.000. So I don't know what is wrong the top right money or the pop up text. But if the money in the tot right corner is the correct one, is that not extreme?
Illinois Farmer

Because you are buying seed and fertilizer along with paying for a worker.
Ghostytheghost1952

Illinois Farmer wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:38 pm Because you are buying seed and fertilizer along with paying for a worker.
Yeah but why is the money going down really fast and the pop-up message and the money in the top right corner not the same. The money in the message is way less then the money in the tot right corner? Here is my YouTube video I made so you can see the difference: https://youtu.be/5wU735VrjqM
Illinois Farmer

Did u add up the seed cost and fertilizer cost with the cost of the worker?
Ghostytheghost1952

Illinois Farmer wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:25 pm Did u add up the seed cost and fertilizer cost with the cost of the worker?
No, sorry about this but why is it then so expensive your losing a lot of money. Maybe a little change in amount that gets lost. Like if you have a huge field and put a worker on it you will get bankruptcy before you finished your field. This was not the same as in the beginning when fs19 came out. Maybe a tweak in the files so you lose less or even go back to the beginning of fs19. It's to much you lose for also a little field.
Ghostytheghost1952

Is there a possibility that the full cost of the worker can be shown in the pop-up message? His pay but also the fertilizer and seeds and fuel.