Is the money cheat box coming back????

OneLoneClone

Is the money cheat box coming back????

Post by OneLoneClone »

Is the money cheat box comeing to farming simulator 19
livesea72

Re: Is the money cheat box coming back????

Post by livesea72 »

You will have to wait on Giants to sort through 180+ mods atm or a modder to make it and still wait on nearly 200 mods to see if it comes. Do you have ps plus or xbox gold?there is a MP cheat. Or buy land harvest crops, sell land rinse and repeat .
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Funny how one of these posts pop up every week or so, all from new forum users 🤪
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

Maybe the most asked questions should be stuck to the top of the forum so they will be noticeable. New users may not know to use the search.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
pingu

Post by pingu »

Why not have a game mode In FS where you own all land and all machinery is free? Then we could hopefully get rid of all requests for these types of mods from people who bought the game Farming Simulator without any intention at all to actually try to simulate running a farm (and who always seems to type on defect keyboards where the ? and ! keys do not work properly).
<-- FS17 on an iMac 27" playing Lone Oak Farm and The Western Shore -->
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

Nobody is forcing you to use it so don’t use it if you don’t want. Giants made the mod and gave it to us to use in 17 so why not do it again? There are many different reasons people may want to use it. Could be a dad wanting to use it for his child because they want to play with a new big combine or tractor. Could be someone that wants to have it for their test map to try new equipment mods out. I’ve used it in 17 to transfer some money from a map I wouldn’t be playing anymore and I didn’t want to start from nothing again. It’s not going to make any difference to the ones who don’t want to use it. The more people that get enjoyment from this game, no matter how they play means more future revenue for Giants, which should mean a better game for everyone.

Edit: changed my post to better reflect on the topic since the above poster won’t stand behind their comments
Last edited by canadafarms on Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
PS4
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

Edit:this reply was no longer relevant since the poster I replied to deleted all of their posts in this thread
Last edited by canadafarms on Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PS4
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

OneLoneClone wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:56 pm
No now leave it alone. I have the sneaking suspicion you're trying to troll.
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

Addictedtofs wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:38 pm
OneLoneClone wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:56 pm
No now leave it alone. I have the sneaking suspicion you're trying to troll.
I would actually consider your post to be trolling. A new poster that signs up to ask a question about a mod that was in 17 is hardly trolling. I don’t see your user name in green letters so I suggest that until the forum is named “Addictedtofs Forum” you leave the moderators decide what is trolling.
PS4
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

^^ *thumbsup*
Exactly, these aggressive posts need to stop folks. I suspect all involved are old enough to know better. If you have a problem with a particular post, report it and let a moderator deal with it.
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

canadafarms wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:57 pm
A new user just happens to sign up and starts a topic which has always incited debate and you expect me to believe it was just an honest mistake? I think it's more likely that this troll wanted to create drama.
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
Skullblits

Post by Skullblits »

Guys because someone posts a question you find annoying do what I Do..

Don't reply to it. You have a choice.

Don't reply carry on and reply to things you like.

Also all this aggressive posting will be getting knocked on the head soon.

So typers beware
New to farming? Ask questions here. viewtopic.php?f=893&t=107651

PS4 user