Trouble with the seasons

Teapot

Trouble with the seasons

Post by Teapot »

Hi. I have fs19 on the ps4. I have chosen the start from scratch option. I've played for a while but wanted to make it a bit more of a challenge so I downloaded and installed some seasons. For some reason I can't get them to work. I even tried using a new saved game with a season installed. I've followed all the instructions that were online and done everything I can to try and get them to work but it still won't load on the map. The map I'm using is felsbrunn. I have tried different maps and still nothing. Any help on this one would be great. Thanks
Matt.

Edit Alagos: Moved to FS19 forum.
DirectCedar

Re: Trouble with the seasons

Post by DirectCedar »

Teapot wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:49 am Hi. I have fs19 on the ps4. I have chosen the start from scratch option. I've played for a while but wanted to make it a bit more of a challenge so I downloaded and installed some seasons. For some reason I can't get them to work. I even tried using a new saved game with a season installed. I've followed all the instructions that were online and done everything I can to try and get them to work but it still won't load on the map. The map I'm using is felsbrunn. I have tried different maps and still nothing. Any help on this one would be great. Thanks
Matt.
Are you installing the actual Seasons mod, or are you installing a GEO? The Seasons mod is the base setup that turns on Seasons functionality. The GEO mods are small files that the Seasons mod reads that have specific weather information for different areas of the world, which the Seasons mod implements. Seasons will work without a separate GEO mod. The standard weather built in to the Seasons mod is based on Southern England. A GEO installed on its own without the base Seasons mod installed, will not do anything and will not activate Seasons in your game.

Aside from this, if you are asking about FS19 you will get many more responses in the FS19 section of the forum. This is the FS17 forum.
humbe

Post by humbe »

What do you observe that you assume means its not working? What did you expect?
Teapot

Post by Teapot »

Thank you for your reply directcedar. I have it working now. Seems I was just downloading the geo files without the main one. Thanks again for your time to reply and help. much appreciated.
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

Teapot wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:15 pm Thank you for your reply directcedar. I have it working now. Seems I was just downloading the geo files without the main one. Thanks again for your time to reply and help. much appreciated.
You're welcome *thumbsup* Have fun. Seasons is awesome.