Game crashes constantly

juf.de

Re: Game crashes constantly

Post by juf.de »

Classic rant post, basically no information to help you or reproduce your problem and blaming others for a problem.

This is the FS17 part of the forum. Do you play FS17 or do you play FS19? But no matter which game please follow the format in this thread, so we get the info we need: viewtopic.php?f=998&t=129830
Last edited by juf.de on Mon May 03, 2021 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

And go complain to Microsoft and Sony for the not all mods are on Console.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

saying you’re having problems yet not saying what mods you have is very much unhelpful.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Tommyschoolcraft wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:22 am You tell me which mod is crashing my game and that would be very helpful to me. Can’t play for more than about 30 seconds and the game crashes. No matter if I’m driving equipment or landscaping the terrain game just crashes. No matter what equipment I’m using or can even just be walking around the game crashes
We don’t know what mods you have. May not even be a mod crashing your game.
We don’t know what mods you have or a magic list of what causes crashes. Theoretically nothing on the console Modhub should cause crashes as it all was tested, but in practice some mods have conflicts, incompatibilities, and random errors after hours of play time, all of which are discovered by users running unique mod combos so you may have a problem no one else has had, or someone has had it and not shared.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

You say you have a lot of mods one thought would be have you maxed out or are getting close to your storage/slot limit I don't play on Playstation so I'm not exactly sure how it works. Maybe look at the mods you don't use and start deleting some.
When you ask " And I send a report along with the screenshots to Sony each and every time this game crashes. Do you have access to all of those reports and screenshots? " this is just a players forum nobody on here can answer that for you.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Some people should have considered spanking their children
böserlöwe
GIANTS Software | Support Engineer

Post by böserlöwe »

Ok, you get your 14 days holliday form this forum.