FS17 Cantabria Infinita - Cantabria Infinite

Jamerance

Re: FS17 Cantabria Infinita - Cantabria Infinite

Post by Jamerance »

Criti wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:07 am
Goose66 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:07 am The compost needs fixing. After 1 day, I got just over 1000 litres of compost. Each greenhouse can take 20,000L. The trees take 500L each. I had to put in a compost master to get more. One placeable area does not accept placeables.Board pallet factory needs adjusting. Roof too low to back in a trailer for the straw. Wall too close to the straw point.
Salt not accepted at the cured meats plant and cannot tip anywhere either.
Spawn point for new vehicles in the shop needs to be put outside. Any large equipment can get jammed inside
In the next version you will see many changes of which you mention. Also say that you can produce compost in the biodiesel factory and that the trees accept manure
I took the suggestion and found that with both compost production sites I could not keep up with the demands of any of the production facilities that use compost. I would like for the designer to correct the math in the production facilities. Below are my findings that corresponds with what has been reported and suggested edits.

When using mCompany the following math is applied to both input and output.
Production per hour = Units per hour * Factor

After looking into the map itself
375 From compost production 1500 * 0.25
250 From biogas plant 1000 * 0.25
625 liters per hour at full production

Corrections I made to keep production up without having to place another source of compost.
1500 From compost production = Input straw 1500 *4 output compost 1500 * 1 - I believe this is the 4:1 ratio that was intended
1000 from biogas plant = output compost 1000 * 1 - This brings the ratio to 2:1
2500 liters per hour at full production

Now to take a look at the consumption rates
Vineyard = 500 liters per hour
Apple orchard = 40 liters per hour x 26 tress = 1040 liters per hour
Olive orchard = 38 liters per hour x 23 = 874 liters per hour
Manure or Compost to maintain production = 2414 liters per hour

Here I believe is an oversight or the intent was to only use the compost production for the greenhouse.
Greenhouse = 400 liters per hour x 6 greenhouses = 2400 liters per hour compost only

My correction
Greenhouse = 40 liters per hour x 6 greenhouses = 240 liters per hour compost only

With the corrections I would need 2614 liters of compost produced per hour to run everything at once without the aid of animals. Without the consumption edits I would need 4814 per hour which is unfeasible without a large number of animals producing manure. Since the compost production does not require purchasing first a starting farm can utilize the corrected production facility to purchase additional factories.
Tommy UK

Post by Tommy UK »

Hi Guys. Sorry if this has already been reported, I couldnt find it through a search tho.

At the compost site, i dumped a load of straw. It disappeared as i unloaded it, and didnt register on the counter either. The same thing happened with woodchips also when dumping at the pallet factory.

We are playing through a dedi server that has just been restarted, and no errors or warnings are currently showing. Please help if you can . thanks in advance.
Criti

Post by Criti »

Tommy UK wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:44 am Hi Guys. Sorry if this has already been reported, I couldnt find it through a search tho.

At the compost site, i dumped a load of straw. It disappeared as i unloaded it, and didnt register on the counter either. The same thing happened with woodchips also when dumping at the pallet factory.

We are playing through a dedi server that has just been restarted, and no errors or warnings are currently showing. Please help if you can . thanks in advance.
mCompanyFactory magic
Tommy UK

Post by Tommy UK »

Criti wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:21 pm
Tommy UK wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:44 am Hi Guys. Sorry if this has already been reported, I couldnt find it through a search tho.

mCompanyFactory magic
I don't understand. Is that a suggestion?
Tommy UK

Post by Tommy UK »

as the script is .lua, how do i add this to my server and game files please? does it just get added as normal, or does it need to go into the map file itself?
OlavEmil

Post by OlavEmil »

I was planning to make some soy milk for the winter, but I can't find anywhere to unload soybeans. Neither in a pit nor heap :confusednew: . Has anyone made it work? Where should I put it?

Also, I noticed that the water trigger is hidden behind a closed, non-animated door. I haven't tried if I am able to unload from the neighbour hall, but it seems a little strange...
babareto1

Post by babareto1 »

hi guys
map works fine, but i've a problem when i play it with "Seasons" mod: i can't sow corn and soya beans anyway:
If i enable any Geo mod, i don't have the problem anymore. There aren't geo mod of spain, so i want to play with default settings. What can i do?

Thanks a lot
jhndeere

Post by jhndeere »

Good day. I want to play this map with the Straw DLC, and from the first post it states: THE SOLUTION TO WHO WANTS TO PLAY WITH THE STRAW DLC, IS TO REMOVE THE HEAP OPTION TO A PRODUCT, IF YOU PLAY WITH SEASON TO TWO

Can someone help explain what that means, or what I need to do.

Thanks,
J
Criti

Post by Criti »

jhndeere wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:37 am Good day. I want to play this map with the Straw DLC, and from the first post it states: THE SOLUTION TO WHO WANTS TO PLAY WITH THE STRAW DLC, IS TO REMOVE THE HEAP OPTION TO A PRODUCT, IF YOU PLAY WITH SEASON TO TWO

Can someone help explain what that means, or what I need to do.

Thanks,
J
install V1.8
Last edited by Criti on Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Forester3006

Post by Forester3006 »

Cow productivity numbers do not work correctly when Seasons mod is installed. It shows like 1% even when all food types supplied. Havent checked for other animals. This is a play killer for this map.
IseOlen

Post by IseOlen »

Forester3006 wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:14 pm Cow productivity numbers do not work correctly when Seasons mod is installed. It shows like 1% even when all food types supplied. Havent checked for other animals. This is a play killer for this map.
You just bought your first cow(s), didn't you? It's a bug related to Seasons.
Can be worked around:
1. In case you buy cows in you farm: buy 1, sell it, buy again as many as you actually want. You will lose the buy-sell price difference of 1 cow.
2. In case you bring animals with a trailer: unload 1 cow, reload back into trailer, unload all cows.
In both cases health will be around 80% (intended value).
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

Still have the bug where the second placeable area accepts no placeables.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
olaszkft

Post by olaszkft »

Goose66 wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:06 pm Still have the bug where the second placeable area accepts no placeables.

Hello ! That would be my problem on your map to the latest version with no tilt icon anywhere at any factory. Is this direct or accidental?
rendix112

Post by rendix112 »

i have a problem in the catabria infinite map with the Slaughterhouse i can't unload the cows/pigs/sheep. I don't have idea what's wrong can u help me"
Criti

Post by Criti »

rendix112 wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:26 pm i have a problem in the catabria infinite map with the Slaughterhouse i can't unload the cows/pigs/sheep. I don't have idea what's wrong can u help me"
you have to use the compatible trailer that includes the map, in the shop animal section, at the end