[FS17] Coldborough Park Farm Map Feedback

YWCFD

Re: [FS17] Coldborough Park Farm Map Feedback

Post by YWCFD »

Hi !
First i want to say that i love this map , it took me some time to choose a map to make my farme , this one wins !

But i got a major problem , i can't play at night time in game , it's too dark ... Very very dark , i can't see s**t !

If you do an update , you should look at this , i'll update my posts if i find other issues !

Good game all ! See you later !
aklein

Post by aklein »

YWCFD, This is a case of in a previous version people complained that at night it was not dark enough so the map author in his last update made sure it was dark at night. You of course have headlights and a flashlight you can use when it gets dark but you may just have to fast forward time if your trying to work the field at 1:00am and cant see far enough with headlights.
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

the dark is perfect as is....

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
YWCFD

Post by YWCFD »

aklein wrote:YWCFD, This is a case of in a previous version people complained that at night it was not dark enough so the map author in his last update made sure it was dark at night. You of course have headlights and a flashlight you can use when it gets dark but you may just have to fast forward time if your trying to work the field at 1:00am and cant see far enough with headlights.

Yeah i saw some people complaining about the dark being not so dark lol
Can someone playing this map can tell me if he can work at night ? Just to know , because really i tried !
Anyway , thanks for the answer
the dark is perfect as is....
Can i say what i think or you'll be as salty as this everytime ? * 2 sarcastic points *
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

pretty much yeah.... although I could be saltier next time

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

Forget working at night. It's too dark to do field work. Just work as late as you can and fast forward through the night. I always have growth set at normal so come morning you will have work to do.
It's a superb map.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
mdoss

Post by mdoss »

I'm glad you love the map, but BulletBill has made it pretty clear that there will be no more updates to this map.

If you're on PC, can't you edit the enviroment.xml file to adjust this??
I know nothing about modding, but I read this in other threads about map lighting/darkness...
FS19 - PC version
FS17 - Xbox One version (occasionally on PC also)
Intel i7 2.8GHz, 16MB Ram, GeForce GTX 1050
Gamertag - "Dossmeister"
"Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain
King_royle21

Post by King_royle21 »

Thanks bulletbill loving the map appreciate all the hard work!!
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

Hi all,
Is there any news about The West Coast map? Can't wait for it.. There's nothing better then a good map to play on.
PlayStation 5 FS22 :coolnew:
Game Tag: Colin_TJ :hi:
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Just noticed the rain on this it looks fantastic...I'm sure it's different to the vanilla maps or is it just me?
aklein

Post by aklein »

So, i just noticed that when I fast forward through the night my farm outside building lights do not come on. Are they not supposed to come on at 21:00 and go off at 5:00?
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

aklein... I think the CPF lights are on switches and not timers.. On is on always.. I flipped them all on and left them all on

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
Cabre_01

Post by Cabre_01 »

there is a glitch for the silage bunker in chantry farm. there is a little bit left in it but i cant scoop it up.i tried removing it in the files but it wont allow me to. the little pile is glitched though where it is part silage, part chaff and the white plastic is covering a little bit of the pile. is there any fixesImage
Cabre_01

Post by Cabre_01 »

Cabre_01 wrote:there is a glitch for the silage bunker in chantry farm. there is a little bit left in it but i cant scoop it up.i tried removing it in the files but it wont allow me to. the little pile is glitched though where it is part silage, part chaff and the white plastic is covering a little bit of the pile. is there any fixesImage
found how to solve it :) just use the roller in misc. The more you know!
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

Colin_TJ wrote:Hi all,
Is there any news about The West Coast map? Can't wait for it.. There's nothing better then a good map to play on.

Go to my WIP topic for "The West Coast 17" on FS-UK forum for more information on the progress of the map including all the latest pictures.

You can also follow me on Facebook too. Just search for "BulletBill's Farming Simulator World".