Changes in 22.214.171.124
- Recreated Nav meshes, collision maps and field sizes. Should fix freezing issue some of you have mentioned.
Changes in 126.96.36.199
- adjusted field boundaries
- adjusted height of bunker silo triggers
- adjusted position of wool sell trigger point to avoid colliding with barn roof
- moved the 2 lost golden nuggets so they now show on the PDA
- further adjusted bunker silo walls, they still leak but minamally. Giants cannot help further.
- Added signs to the quarry for large vehicles
- added names to credits
Changes in 188.8.131.52
- Added more Wood and Hay sell points (The sawmill will still pay the best price for logs - the "dropoff" points will include a small transport fee.
- Improved FPS performance
- Fixed Barn prices
- Field definitions adjusted to try and improve worker performance
- More silage clamps - a total of 19 overall now
- The Wind turbine works again
- The Quarry now pays slightly more to cover the increased distance
- Water can no longer be driven underneath
- Revamped equipment on farm/layout
- Vehicle reset point is now on the farm
- Fields can now be weeded
- Photoboards now include German
- Corrected mission start points (SP)
- Added Golden Nuggets to collect (SP)
- More history/photo signs to discover
- Cow mess planes now in the correct place
- Adjusted silage collisions so hopefully no more spillage
- A few little extras …
Please post any issues/feedback (good or bad) in this topic and I will do my best to address any issues ASAP.
Welcome to Kleinhau - a small village on the outskirts of the rugged Hürtgenwald forest, Germany. This map was quite an ambitious project for a first map but I wanted to make it as accurate as I could to how I remembered it whilst growing up there.
While I sadly no longer live there, it still holds a very special place in my heart and visit it regularly.
It is dedicated to my Father who lived on the farm who sadly passed away in 1991.
- 96 Fields
- Large Forestry areas
- 4km (4x4) Map size
- Golden Nuggets (SP)
- MIssions (SP)
It has been tested prior by myself and a few good friends but being a 4km map, I realise we may have missed some things. I did my best to find a balance between performance/quality, but again only having so many computers to test on - cannot guarantee it will be smooth for everyone.
Thank you so much for playing, it means a great deal to me.
Unknown - I feel terrible for not knowing your name, but who ever made the really nice barbedwire fence model. If its your's, give me a shout and I will add your name.
And the many thousands of players who downloaded my map - thank you.