[FS17]Kleinhau Official Feedback (4km Map)

hjvg

Re: [FS17]Kleinhau Official Feedback

Post by hjvg »

i like your map and enjoy playin it :D

the silo`s still act strange. i have used other costum maps bevore but there it was working better then here.
bit hard to see on the sceeenshot but we got a big empty hole on the side where the other one has been coverd
http://imgur.com/a/I1p5M
Hiijinx

Post by Hiijinx »

Hey hjvg,

Thanks for the comment, I am glad you are enjoying the map. :)
As for the silo all I can do is apologize - this is something which I just could not fix even with the help from GIANTS. I get the feeling it could be due to the silos not being positioned to 90 degree angles (North, South, East West etc) which creates issues with the tipcolisions.

Hopefully it isn't ruining your gameplay! :blushnew:
hjvg

Post by hjvg »

Hiijinx wrote:Hey hjvg,

Thanks for the comment, I am glad you are enjoying the map. :)
As for the silo all I can do is apologize - this is something which I just could not fix even with the help from GIANTS. I get the feeling it could be due to the silos not being positioned to 90 degree angles (North, South, East West etc) which creates issues with the tipcolisions.

Hopefully it isn't ruining your gameplay! :blushnew:

yea thats probly it (the 90 degree isseu) becuse on some parts of the silo you can use the full part between the walls and on other parts the cap is bigger.

but as i sayed i enjoy the map and it is not ruining the fun
hjvg

Post by hjvg »

@Hiijinx

looks like the hole erea around the bga is a bit buggy.

we tryed to clean the silo (still 1106000 in it)with the transport bells but it is not picking up anything in the silo if we drop some grass at the end of the silo biogas wood it is picking up the gras but at the bga side it is not picking up stuff

the shovel and front loaders can pick it up

also you dont have tho lower the frontloader when you drive into the silo and getting close tho the silage it fills the bucket even when it is at max hight
BlackFox403

Post by BlackFox403 »

I just wish to drop a comment on this map. My wife and I just started playing it yesterday and it is fantastic. We have been making time to stop and read the various signs placed and get to learn some insight to both the creator family and the map. Reminds me of when I grew up on the farm...oh the memories :)

The colors are very beautiful (my wife's comment) and the landscape is terrific. We really look forward to exploring the entire map. Thank you for all the work and effort you put into this map.

Regards.
Hiijinx

Post by Hiijinx »

hjvg wrote:@Hiijinx

we tryed to clean the silo (still 1106000 in it)with the transport bells but it is not picking up anything in the silo if we drop some grass at the end of the silo biogas wood it is picking up the gras but at the bga side it is not picking up stuff

also you dont have tho lower the frontloader when you drive into the silo and getting close tho the silage it fills the bucket even when it is at max hight
Are you running the latest 1.2.1.0 version hjvg?

There were reports of this happening in earlier versions but the updates seemed to fix it.

Does it happen in all the silos or just the one so far?
Also, what equipment were you using?

Sorry for the questions but need to try and narrow down the issue. :)
Hiijinx

Post by Hiijinx »

BlackFox403 wrote:I just wish to drop a comment on this map. My wife and I just started playing it yesterday and it is fantastic. We have been making time to stop and read the various signs placed and get to learn some insight to both the creator family and the map. Reminds me of when I grew up on the farm...oh the memories :)

The colors are very beautiful (my wife's comment) and the landscape is terrific. We really look forward to exploring the entire map. Thank you for all the work and effort you put into this map.

Regards.

Thank you very much Blackfox and Wife - it always makes me smile to know someone is enjoying the map. :biggrin2:
hjvg

Post by hjvg »

Hiijinx wrote:
hjvg wrote:@Hiijinx

Are you running the latest 1.2.1.0 version hjvg?

There were reports of this happening in earlier versions but the updates seemed to fix it.

Does it happen in all the silos or just the one so far?
Also, what equipment were you using?

Sorry for the questions but need to try and narrow down the issue. :)
yup map is up-to-date (acvourding to modhub) checked it 1.2.1.0

only using the silo`s on the bga area so far

i tryed to pick up from the sile with the lizard s-710 belt its not dettecting in the silo

tryed frontloader on tractor and a shovel they pick stuff up but also when it max hight i add a short movie of it below:

also the little silage pill you see in silo 3 we not able to pick that up yet. wit wat ever we try. if you need it i can give you the save game

or you can take a look on ower server
Server info:
server name: des-clan.nl (and located in the list under continental europe)
24/7 online
Hiijinx

Post by Hiijinx »

Hey Hjvg,

Sorry for late reply - I can't see the video as its set to private. If you can upload the save file for me and send the link over via PM that would be perfect so I can have a good look at it.

Hiijinx
hjvg

Post by hjvg »

Hiijinx wrote:Hey Hjvg,

Sorry for late reply - I can't see the video as its set to private. If you can upload the save file for me and send the link over via PM that would be perfect so I can have a good look at it.

Hiijinx
put the movie to public now. will send you the save game tommorow in a pm
Hiijinx

Post by Hiijinx »

Thanks hjvg - downloaded it a couple days ago and testing now.

Will keep you posted.
hjvg

Post by hjvg »

Hiijinx wrote:Thanks hjvg - downloaded it a couple days ago and testing now.

Will keep you posted.

good hope you can find somthing/fix it.

found a other bug.

i am 95% sure i know witch part of the map is causing it.

when i start the server and have it running for a hour or 2 (time i am not totaly sure as it is a bit random) the Resource Monitor of the web interface is showing that the cpu is running on 50% nobody online normal cpu would be idle. server stil showing up in the server list for clients and also live stats are still working but server is not accepting new players anymore (or it takes so long that i think its not working)

did not really change mods of stuff the last week`s so i found it strange but i went to disable mods but the problems stayed then i realeased that the problems started around the time we went from 10 to 99 cows. so today i sold all the cows and now the server seems to be totly stable again.

so for me it looks like there is also a bug in the map/code around the cow erea
Hiijinx

Post by Hiijinx »

Hey Hjvg,

Sorry for very late reply - I've been crazy busy in real life and not had much time on the PC.

Unfortunately thus far I have been unable to find any kind of "fix" to your issue - this being my first mod I am not really the best with the in's and out's of the game mechanics.
For now, I'm afraid I am not going to be of much help, sorry. :confusednew:
BOSS_CuBe

Post by BOSS_CuBe »

I would like to first say that I love this map. The way its made and the feel of it is awsome. Keep up the good work!

I have over 200 hours playing on this map with 2 friends, we where having a blast until a couple days ago. The map was constantly freezing at various times (could be 30 minutes or 4 hours of gameplay). I came here looking for a solution and read all 14 pages! Well it would seem the cows are the culprit. I had bought 150 cows and then the freezing started. After several days of fustration, I came here then sold all cows and havn't crashed since.

It would seem that the crashes are caused by the cows :(

Well for now we are playing without cows. I hope you find a solution, it would be a shame that such a great map can't have cows in them.

P.S. we are playing with some mods but all logs are clean without errors or warnings.
Hiijinx

Post by Hiijinx »

Hey BOSS_CuBe

Thanks for the comments, really means a lot to me. :)

I will try and find out some info about the cows from GIANTS - hopefully will have an answer soon!