[RESOLVED] American Outback

somethingonmyshoe2

Re: American Outback

Post by somethingonmyshoe2 »

hi there
I made the map and you only cut fir trees down. as the rest are for deco part of the map
in joy playing the the map from the maker
JRfromHP

Post by JRfromHP »

Can't say enough good things about this map. But, is anyone else experiencing problems with the bridges? On PS4 I can only safely cross the two southern bridges. All others have a "hole" near pylons causing a close loss of equipment off bridge, with bridge in center of map "swallowing" whole tractors. Not sure if this is happening to anyone else or if it was just a bad install or something. Everything else in map rocks right now though.

Edit-Noticed these holes at lower than top speeds, top speeds make them seem like speed bumps.
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

Love this map shoe... and I am not a big field person.... but I have a simple request to remove a single tree... its the one right beside the silos on the main farm.. It doesn't have collision on it but if you place silos there it looks odd with the branches coming through them.. and you are going to need silos with only 100,000 litres available for storage on a map with such huge fields...

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Re: [SOLVED] American Outback

Post by x Lethian x »

Issue marked as solved due to the trees only being deco-elements ;)

Regards,
Lethian
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
cr41g_1965

Re: [RESOLVED] American Outback

Post by cr41g_1965 »

ummm....okie

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2