[Mods conflict/incompatibility] Kuhn DLC FBP 3135 / (Mod Contest) Goweil LT Master

ThaFarmer

[Mods conflict/incompatibility] Kuhn DLC FBP 3135 / (Mod Contest) Goweil LT Master

Post by ThaFarmer »

Hi all,

I haven't seen this problem reported yet, so here I do as I encountered it...

It's a conflict or incompatibility between Kuhn DLC Baler-Wrapper FBP 3135 and the contest mod Goweil LT Master...
Note: I have seasons and auto-unload for round balers activated too...
As soon as the FBP 3135 tries to transfers a bale to the wrapper, the game freezes and I have to "Alt-F4"...

Details:
- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PC, Mod Goweil LT Master is for PC only.
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Kuhn DLC FBP 3135
- Issue: If the mod Goweil LT Master is activated, and I try using FBP 3135 bale-wrapper, the game freeze when a bale is transfered to the wrapper.
- Single- or Multiplayer: Tested in Single player only
- Steps to reproduce: load a game with Kuhn DLC and Goweil LT Master mod, No need to buy the Goweil LT Master, just start baling-wrapping grass with Kuhn DLC FBP 3135 and the game will freeze at the moment the first bale is transfered to the wrapper.

Here is the link to the log file, as it's too big to be included in my post...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8m1wc ... sp=sharing

I think it's the kind of issue only Giant's and Team FSI Modding(Goweil LT Master creators) can check and fix...
*TurboStar*

Re: [Mods conflict/incompatibility] Kuhn DLC FBP 3135 / (Mod Contest) Goweil LT Master

Post by *TurboStar* »

Known bug already reported on Github.
It will be fixed by FSI team after mod contest's end.
fcelsa

Re: [Mods conflict/incompatibility] Kuhn DLC FBP 3135 / (Mod Contest) Goweil LT Master

Post by fcelsa »

Any conflict with other balers it's resolved, also others problems; an updated version is under heavy test by FSI members, if anyone have some other advice to tell us, can use this thread or GitHub, we are here to listen any reasonable opinion.
fcelsa :: Team FSI Modding :: https://forum.farmingsimulatoritalia.com