[SOLVED] Kverneland Mowers

RODHA

[SOLVED] Kverneland Mowers

Post by RODHA »

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PS4
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: KVERNELAND MOWER
- Issue: Downloaded this mod before 1.0.1.0 update and deleted it before the update. But when I start FS17 again I saw that here is an update and it was this mod. It just installs itself no matter what I do.
- Single- or Multiplayer: Single
- Steps to reproduce: Just download this mod and you won't be able to delete it again. You delete it, it goes but when you re start FS17 it just pops up again. If you delete the updated version, it pops up itself as the version before the update. If you delete it without updating nothing changes and it comes back again when you start FS17.
PS5 / FS22
RODHA

Re: Kverneland Mowers

Post by RODHA »

Can anybody from QA team please inform me if this being tested?
I'm really annoyed by this.
PS5 / FS22
Guil

Post by Guil »

It happens with some mods and it usually goes away by itself after some time.
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Hi RODHA!

I just tried what you described to reproduce this issue, but everything works fine here. It won't install itself after restarting the game here.

Regards,
Lethian
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
TurboFarmer

Post by TurboFarmer »

x Lethian x wrote:Hi RODHA!

I just tried what you described to reproduce this issue, but everything works fine here. It won't install itself after restarting the game here.

Regards,
Lethian
This is a recurring bug and is random as to what mods that it affects. There have been numerous reports of others as well as myself having this same issue on PS4. For me it is the ground response mod and a couple of tools that won't delete themselves or will reinstall themselves. I have deleted the game and all but the save data and reinstalled everything and chose to not download the certain mods in question, only for different random mods to become bugged in the same way. It is quite frustrating to delete something only for it to reappear.
PS4 Farmer
TurboFarmer

Post by TurboFarmer »

Guil wrote:It happens with some mods and it usually goes away by itself after some time.
Some have been that way for me, but the ground response mod is very persistent and will not go away no matter what. I am not deleting my entire game again just to fix this. Hopefully a solution can be found.
PS4 Farmer
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

This is really strange...is there any way for someone to maybe capture this on camera and upload the footage to YouTube so we can see exactly what steps you are doing and how this looks when it occurs?
Guil

Post by Guil »

I'll try get a video later but typically I start the game. Go into mods and see there is some updates. The Keenan mixer wagon is there all the time and says update or uninstall. I uninstalled it long ago. Yesterday I pressed x to update so today I will see if it still offers an update after I uninstall it again.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Thank you all for your responses, especially x Lethian x for trying as a QA engineer.

As others said, this problem seems to be a general issue. By that I mean it doesn't only effect certain tools or machinery or even maps but it happens randomly like it has it's own free will.

A mod like a mower probably wouldn't be a big problem but I can't imagine having this with a map as PS4 has limited in game storage.

If the QA team can find some time to dig deep into this issue we would really appreciate it.

Btw, I will record a video tonight and give you a link. But I'm not sure if PS4 records in the game menu.
PS5 / FS22
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

RODHA wrote:Thank you all for your responses, especially x Lethian x for trying as a QA engineer.

As others said, this problem seems to be a general issue. By that I mean it doesn't only effect certain tools or machinery or even maps but it happens randomly like it has it's own free will.

A mod like a mower probably wouldn't be a big problem but I can't imagine having this with a map as PS4 has limited in game storage.

If the QA team can find some time to dig deep into this issue we would really appreciate it.

Btw, I will record a video tonight and give you a link. But I'm not sure if PS4 records in the game menu.
Those are some very kind words, sir - thank you very much ;)

The PS4 should be recording while in the menu. I don't think we're blocking menus from being recorded.
TurboFarmer

Post by TurboFarmer »

I will try to record this bug in action.
PS4 Farmer
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

x Lethian x wrote:Those are some very kind words, sir - thank you very much ;)

The PS4 should be recording while in the menu. I don't think we're blocking menus from being recorded.
You are very wellcome :hi: If I can I will record my problem.
PS5 / FS22
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

x Lethian x wrote:This is really strange...is there any way for someone to maybe capture this on camera and upload the footage to YouTube so we can see exactly what steps you are doing and how this looks when it occurs?
I've tried to capture it but some how my ps4 records only some of it. I set it to record 1hrs video for sharing purposes but in the game menu and in ps4 menu it somehow resets itself. Whenever I go ps4 menu (I should do to show what happens) it just resets.

The I tried to capture it on my phone but it always gets out of focus and makes impossible to see the details.

So, anybody else get to capture a video?

Btw, I also had the same problem with the new holland wheel loader, giants mod.

This is becoming really disturbing. I hope there will be a solution.
PS5 / FS22
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

This is back again.
Last time I had to delete and re-install the entire game.

This time it is coldborough park farm.
I've deleted the map and it just poped up on its own.

Somehow I can't record it to show you. But as other players backed me up, this is a thing and it is definitely frustrating. Especially as I have limited system storage on PS4.

A solution would be much appreciated.
PS5 / FS22
Way2drunk2walk

Post by Way2drunk2walk »

I had the same problem with some of the lemken cultivators. I would uninstall and it would be back. What made it stop for me, at least i think, was to go into each save game after uninstalling the mods and save the game. After that no more installing themselves.
Hope this might work for you.
"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may." Samuel Houston
Farming on PC