Goweil LT master mod causes other baler crashes

Beastofwar

Goweil LT master mod causes other baler crashes

Post by Beastofwar »

Many of the baler machines - such as the Kuhn FBP 3135 but other balers without wrappers too - suddenly caused game freezes, money racing to minus values and crashes when a bale should appear where they didn't do so before. This in single player maps and mode. So i thought this must be caused by recent installed mods. This happened on both my PC's that have very different builds so cannot likely be a hardware or driver issue.

I de-installed the Goweil LT master mod because it uses bales too. And the freezes and crashes are gone....Somehow that mod causes problems as it appears. I hope that may help others encountering this problem. And encourage the mod maker or the game developers to do look into it :-)

Intel i5 3570K 3.40 GHZ (Quad Core)
8 GB Memory DDR3
R9 280 GFX card 3GB DDR5
1x 64GB SDD 1x 128 GB SDD 1x 1TB HDD
Win 10 Professional 64 bit
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Re: Goweil LT master mod causes other baler crashes

Post by x Lethian x »

EDIT: Moved to Modhub-Bugreports.
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
ThaFarmer

Re: Goweil LT master mod causes other baler crashes

Post by ThaFarmer »

Beastofwar wrote:Many of the baler machines - such as the Kuhn FBP 3135 but other balers without wrappers too - suddenly caused game freezes, money racing to minus values and crashes when a bale should appear where they didn't do so before. This in single player maps and mode. So i thought this must be caused by recent installed mods. This happened on both my PC's that have very different builds so cannot likely be a hardware or driver issue.

I de-installed the Goweil LT master mod because it uses bales too. And the freezes and crashes are gone....Somehow that mod causes problems as it appears. I hope that may help others encountering this problem. And encourage the mod maker or the game developers to do look into it :-)
I've got this problem too...

Apparently, they fixed the problem in the update, but I haven't tested yet...
- Uninistall Contest version
- Install updated version.

refer to this post: viewtopic.php?f=940&t=113649