LocoDrive mod - Trains moves too fast!

Achtung Baby

LocoDrive mod - Trains moves too fast!

Post by Achtung Baby »

Apologies if this has been asked already. I've recently installed the LocoDrive mod and would like to keep it, it worked like a charm when I first installed it but since then the train has been moving at a high speed when I start the game... fast enough that the signals cannot keep up with it. Any ideas how I could slow it down to a normal pace again?

This is the mod in question. http://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.ph ... tle=fs2017

Edit don_apple: moved to 'ModHub Mod Bug-Reports' since this seems to be related to an issue with a ModHub Mod.
Achtung Baby

Re: LocoDrive mod - Trains moves too fast!

Post by Achtung Baby »

If I manually turn down the speed of the trains while running them myself they seem to work better, and move at a more civil pace... I think that will suffice for now.
Prax

Post by Prax »

Hello,

if you go to the folder \Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2017 you'll find a file called LocoDrive_config.xml. In there, you can edit the speed at which the trains will go by default. The speeds are in KPH, so use google to convert mph to kph if that is the metric you're used to using. I have mine set for 25kph which is about 15.5 mph.
hpmc13

Post by hpmc13 »

I noticed this, too. As soon as I jump into the train, without taking control of it, it will slow down to the setting on the cruise control and stay there until I quit. When I restart the game they run at top speed again. The higher speed does make it a bit more challenging to get around them, though.
Playing on PC