FS17 Cantabria Infinita - Cantabria Infinite

hpmc13

Re: FS17 Cantabria Infinita - Cantabria Infinite

Post by hpmc13 »

Criti wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:43 pm
Optimax wrote:Now I cant unload straw at the compost. Tried straw, grass, the forage trailer and tipper. Guess I need a manual on the map. :smileynew:
All the factories that have dynamic heaps/piles you have to download with "control + I"
That took me a bit to figure out as well. I have noticed that at the compost and board pallet factories that I cannot get a full fill of what it says that it will take. I rarely get more than about 5k liters at the board pallet, and around 25k at the compost factory. I've tried both tipping it in and using a bucket. There's a lot of pushing straw around.

Also, I think that at the compost factory the straw disappears (rots) at night or when it rains since I am using seasons. I could be wrong, but it seemed that I got very little compost - around 5k liters - for a lot of straw (25K) and water.

Found an interesting little bug at the desalination plant. Certainly not a game breaker:

Having said all that, I am enjoying this map immensely.
Playing on PC
Criti

Post by Criti »

hpmc13 wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:12 pm That took me a bit to figure out as well. I have noticed that at the compost and board pallet factories that I cannot get a full fill of what it says that it will take. I rarely get more than about 5k liters at the board pallet, and around 25k at the compost factory. I've tried both tipping it in and using a bucket. There's a lot of pushing straw around.
Also, I think that at the compost factory the straw disappears (rots) at night or when it rains since I am using seasons. I could be wrong, but it seemed that I got very little compost - around 5k liters - for a lot of straw (25K) and water.
Found an interesting little bug at the desalination plant. Certainly not a game breaker:
Having said all that, I am enjoying this map immensely.
Remember that the factory ratios are usually not 1: 1
In the case of the composter, you need 4 liters of straw to get 1 compost (in the published version, I think it's 5: 1)
The desalination plant number will look at it for the next version, thanks
Mha

Post by Mha »

Mha wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:08 pm
Criti wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:02 pm
Mha wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:55 pm I have that mod but is dosen`t work :(
check that the salt water icon appears on the store page.
if it appears, all you have to do is put the tank in the water and press the fill-in key that appears in the F1 information
If this salt water icon, not are with the trailer on the store page, what should i do to get it? :)
podvajt

Post by podvajt »

Hi.
I want report bug in your map.

On slaughterhouse after finish work (5 palletes for ham, 5 palletes for box with meat) and remove product from place, factory will cannot worked again. It is needed save game, exit and run game again.

Please fix it.
hpmc13

Post by hpmc13 »

Criti wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:25 pm Remember that the factory ratios are usually not 1: 1
In the case of the composter, you need 4 liters of straw to get 1 compost (in the published version, I think it's 5: 1)
The desalination plant number will look at it for the next version, thanks
Thanks, Criti. That makes sense. I was concerned that the straw that I put there had rotted due to Seasons.

Again, this map is fantastic.
Playing on PC
hpmc13

Post by hpmc13 »

Is there any chance that you would add bale triggers to the factories that require straw?
Playing on PC
Criti

Post by Criti »

podvajt wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:37 pm Hi.I want report bug in your map. On slaughterhouse after finish work (5 palletes for ham, 5 palletes for box with meat) and remove product from place, factory will cannot worked again. It is needed save game, exit and run game again.
Please fix it.
Okay, I'll look to see what it can be
hpmc13 wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:32 pm Is there any chance that you would add bale triggers to the factories that require straw?
If the factory uses "extendedHeap" it does not accept bale, only loose straw.
I know there is a mod to transform the bale into heap (cutter)
Mha wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:24 pm If this salt water icon, not are with the trailer on the store page, what should i do to get it? :)
Add kotte universal pack last versión
Metal Moss

Post by Metal Moss »

Don't know if this has been said, but straw harvest addon and this map only in mod folder will cause game engine to stop working before map loads. Not a big issue for me because this map has a lot of stuff to do on it anyways. Just would like to point that out.
PhantomC3PO

Post by PhantomC3PO »

Good Evening,

I love this map, but playing with Seasons, is there any way I can make it so that I can plant/harvest corn and Soy beans?
Criti

Post by Criti »

Metal Moss wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:38 am Don't know if this has been said, but straw harvest addon and this map only in mod folder will cause game engine to stop working before map loads. Not a big issue for me because this map has a lot of stuff to do on it anyways. Just would like to point that out.
try to delete a heap option to a filltype in modDesc...

PhantomC3PO wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:57 pm Good Evening,I love this map, but playing with Seasons, is there any way I can make it so that I can plant/harvest corn and Soy beans?
you can not plant them because of the climate / temperature? or what is your problem?explain it a little better
podvajt

Post by podvajt »

Hi,
I'm was collect Hops and I have hops on trailer and if I unload from trailer 70 tons, to place for hops in Liquer factory, or beer factory, hops is not counted. After unload stopped, infobox show 0 ks for hops.

Please fix it.
Mha

Post by Mha »

Criti wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:56 pm
podvajt wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:37 pm Hi.I want report bug in your map. On slaughterhouse after finish work (5 palletes for ham, 5 palletes for box with meat) and remove product from place, factory will cannot worked again. It is needed save game, exit and run game again.
Please fix it.
Okay, I'll look to see what it can be
hpmc13 wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:32 pm Is there any chance that you would add bale triggers to the factories that require straw?
If the factory uses "extendedHeap" it does not accept bale, only loose straw.
I know there is a mod to transform the bale into heap (cutter)
Mha wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:24 pm If this salt water icon, not are with the trailer on the store page, what should i do to get it? :)
Add kotte universal pack last versión
Do you have a link for the last version of universal Pack, for the version i can find are from april :)
Your map are great👍
Metal Moss

Post by Metal Moss »

[/quote]
Do you have a link for the last version of universal Pack, for the version i can find are from april :)
Your map are great👍
[/quote]

I can't post the link, but search for FS17 Kotte Universal Pack V1.0.0.8 RUS , and that pack works on the map
Mha

Post by Mha »

Metal Moss wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:42 pm
Your map are great👍
[/quote]

I can't post the link, but search for FS17 Kotte Universal Pack V1.0.0.8 RUS , and that pack works on the map
[/quote]

Thanks 😊
Criti

Post by Criti »

podvajt wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:10 pm Hi,I'm was collect Hops and I have hops on trailer and if I unload from trailer 70 tons, to place for hops in Liquer factory, or beer factory, hops is not counted. After unload stopped, infobox show 0 ks for hops.
Please fix it.
there is conflict between "siloTrigger" and "extendedPallet". In the published version only the hop pallets work, in the next version the pallets are eliminated and only the "siloTrigger" remains