FS17 Cantabria Infinita - Cantabria Infinite

Optimax

Re: FS17 Cantabria Infinita - Cantabria Infinite

Post by Optimax »

Criti wrote:
Optimax wrote:Now I cant unload straw at the compost. Tried straw, grass, the forage trailer and tipper. Guess I need a manual on the map. :smileynew:
All the factories that have dynamic heaps/piles you have to download with "control + I"
OK that worked, Thanks again
jeremyj621

Post by jeremyj621 »

Criti wrote:
jeremyj621 wrote:
Criti wrote: check the F1 information. the load works
ImageImage Image
I'm using mods: the MAN AGRAR 10x6 Pack with the IT Runner grain tank. For some reason, the silo is not working with this mod. I haven't tried any other trailers.
Ams IT tunner... I think I know it can be, it's just touching the trigger. then I do some tests
Edit: I have no problem with the ITrunner pack in the silo
The problem appears with be with the MAN AGRAR mod pack. Apparently, when the grain tank is on the back of the MAN 10x6 truck, the tank is above the trigger. The IT Runner grain tank works on the back of the Lizard SX 210 ITR mod, however. That truck doesn't appear to raise the tank above the level of the trigger as the MAN truck does.
Criti

Post by Criti »

jeremyj621 wrote:The problem appears with be with the MAN AGRAR mod pack. Apparently, when the grain tank is on the back of the MAN 10x6 truck, the tank is above the trigger. The IT Runner grain tank works on the back of the Lizard SX 210 ITR mod, however. That truck doesn't appear to raise the tank above the level of the trigger as the MAN truck does.
Ams, ok. I have changed the animation so that it elevates the trigger more and I have uploaded the download, it seems that it does not give problems now.
jeremyj621

Post by jeremyj621 »

Major Bug: I was walking around the greenhouse area on foot and got "pulled in" to the lettuce greenhouse. The game then became unresponsive to all controls (movement controls, ESC key, etc.) I had to shut the game down via Task Manager. As promising as this map appears, I'm giving up on it now...too many issues.
Criti

Post by Criti »

jeremyj621 wrote:Major Bug: I was walking around the greenhouse area on foot and got "pulled in" to the lettuce greenhouse. The game then became unresponsive to all controls (movement controls, ESC key, etc.) I had to shut the game down via Task Manager. As promising as this map appears, I'm giving up on it now...too many issues.
thank you, it is a known error. Remember that it is a beta
rcknhrd

Post by rcknhrd »

Criti wrote:
jeremyj621 wrote:Major Bug: I was walking around the greenhouse area on foot and got "pulled in" to the lettuce greenhouse. The game then became unresponsive to all controls (movement controls, ESC key, etc.) I had to shut the game down via Task Manager. As promising as this map appears, I'm giving up on it now...too many issues.
thank you, it is a known error. Remember that it is a beta
found another big bug. in the pallet creation area, once the pallets are created its impossible to get them off the rack. I've tried 3 different forklifts and nothing gets them out. very frustrating.
Hammie

Post by Hammie »

Is there an option too speed up the compost production speed? It is way too slow to fill in the demand of the green houses. Cant run a full production on those because off the slow compost speed (Bug??) . Or is it for sale somewhere?

Thxs in advance!!
Criti

Post by Criti »

rcknhrd wrote:found another big bug. in the pallet creation area, once the pallets are created its impossible to get them off the rack. I've tried 3 different forklifts and nothing gets them out. very frustrating.
is solved, tomorrow will come patch

Hammie wrote:Is there an option too speed up the compost production speed? It is way too slow to fill in the demand of the green houses. Cant run a full production on those because off the slow compost speed (Bug??) . Or is it for sale somewhere?
Thxs in advance!!
the biodiesel refinery produces compost, maybe i can lower the consumption of greenhouses a little, since they do not accept manure
rcknhrd

Post by rcknhrd »

Criti wrote:
rcknhrd wrote:found another big bug. in the pallet creation area, once the pallets are created its impossible to get them off the rack. I've tried 3 different forklifts and nothing gets them out. very frustrating.

Hammie wrote:Is there an option too speed up the compost production speed? It is way too slow to fill in the demand of the green houses. Cant run a full production on those because off the slow compost speed (Bug??) . Or is it for sale somewhere?
Thxs in advance!!
the biodiesel refinery produces compost, maybe i can lower the consumption of greenhouses a little, since they do not accept manure
Thanks Criti
Hammie

Post by Hammie »

Criti wrote:

Thxs in advance!!
thxs ill give that i try ;)
Mha

Post by Mha »

I need some help:)
I can`t fill saltwater into my watertrailer, i hope sove one Will Help me.
When i drive into the water with the watertrailer nothing happens.
Criti

Post by Criti »

Mha wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:10 pm I need some help:)I can`t fill saltwater into my watertrailer, i hope sove one Will Help me.When i drive into the water with the watertrailer nothing happens.
hi, try with Kotte Universal Tanks mod
Mha

Post by Mha »

Criti wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:23 pm
Mha wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:10 pm I need some help:)I can`t fill saltwater into my watertrailer, i hope sove one Will Help me.When i drive into the water with the watertrailer nothing happens.
hi, try with Kotte Universal Tanks mod
I have that mod but is dosen`t work :(
Criti

Post by Criti »

Mha wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:55 pm I have that mod but is dosen`t work :(
check that the salt water icon appears on the store page.
if it appears, all you have to do is put the tank in the water and press the fill-in key that appears in the F1 information
Mha

Post by Mha »

Criti wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:02 pm
Mha wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:55 pm I have that mod but is dosen`t work :(
check that the salt water icon appears on the store page.
if it appears, all you have to do is put the tank in the water and press the fill-in key that appears in the F1 information