Decker_MMIV

Cantabria Infinite - bugs

Post by Decker_MMIV »

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PC
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Map 'Cantabria Infinite' version 1.7.0.2
- Issue: One greenhouse causes multiple; "Error: Running LUA method 'update'."
- Single- or Multiplayer: Singleplayer
- Steps to reproduce:

Without having bought anything, just walking/driving around the map for the very first time.
Walking into the 'Greenhouses' area, then the North/West-most greenhouse, when approaching it, results in the log being filled with errors:

Code: Select all

Error: Running LUA method 'update'.
[...]/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/FS17_CantabriaInfinita/scripts/mCompanyFactory.lua:2623: attempt to index a nil value
[...]/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/FS17_CantabriaInfinita/scripts/mCompanyFactory.lua:2623: attempt to index a nil value
Image Image

----

A secondary minor bug; In the strawberry greenhouse area, the unit for 'Empty pallet' is missing an English translation:
Criti

Re: Cantabria Infinite - bugs

Post by Criti »

Decker_MMIV wrote:- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PC
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Map 'Cantabria Infinite' version 1.7.0.2
- Issue: One greenhouse causes multiple; "Error: Running LUA method 'update'."
- Single- or Multiplayer: Singleplayer
- Steps to reproduce:
Thank you very much, I have it fixed, it was an error in the "mCompanyFactory.xml" that called a different name than the attribute of the .id3
Solved! Thank you very much
rcknhrd

Post by rcknhrd »

I absolutely love this map. however I played it the other day and now when I try to get back in to it, the entire FS17 locks up. This only happens with this map.
Criti

Post by Criti »

rcknhrd wrote:I absolutely love this map. however I played it the other day and now when I try to get back in to it, the entire FS17 locks up. This only happens with this map.
Hello, check that you are playing the latest version of the map, 1.7.0.2.
Previous versions do not work due to patch 1.5.1 of the game, which adds sugar cane.
rcknhrd

Post by rcknhrd »

Criti wrote:
rcknhrd wrote:I absolutely love this map. however I played it the other day and now when I try to get back in to it, the entire FS17 locks up. This only happens with this map.
Previous versions do not work due to patch 1.5.1 of the game, which adds sugar cane.
Thanks Bro. I do have the latest. however I did not download the latest platinum download. But like I said before it was working fine yesterday. Anyway great job on map. I wish the fs would be this advanced in all maps.
Criti

Post by Criti »

rcknhrd wrote:
Criti wrote:
Thanks Bro. I do have the latest. however I did not download the latest platinum download. But like I said before it was working fine yesterday. Anyway great job on map. I wish the fs would be this advanced in all maps.
Without the dlc, it must work.
Try updating the game to 1.5.1 and map 1.7 and if you have problems post the log.
a greeting
rcknhrd

Post by rcknhrd »

Criti wrote:
rcknhrd wrote:
Criti wrote: Hello, check that you are playing the latest version of the map, 1.7.0.2.
Without the dlc, it must work.
Try updating the game to 1.5.1 and map 1.7 and if you have problems post the log.
a greeting
Thanks . I tried and still same message "Giants engine not responding".
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

@rcknhrd: are you trying to continue playing an existing savegame on the map with other mods activated? If yes then try starting a new career on the map without any other mods in the mods folder to see if this is actually an issue with the map, some other mod or your savegame.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
FiremanDJ

Post by FiremanDJ »

FS17_More_Material causes the Giants engine to crash on map load.
Removed it and it works fine.

Only one issue is one of translation.
The silo computers and the flow chart in the farm shed aren't in English.

But they are minor details to work around.

Also, I noticed that with Seasons loaded up and reset the growth, the Hops didn't reset.
Only started the new map yesterday, so am hoping that's only a minor glitch.
Otherwise Seasons may not be detecting it as a valid crop and won't control its growth etc.
Criti

Post by Criti »

FiremanDJ wrote:FS17_More_Material causes the Giants engine to crash on map load.

Also, I noticed that with Seasons loaded up and reset the growth, the Hops didn't reset.
Otherwise Seasons may not be detecting it as a valid crop and won't control its growth etc.
Hello, the map is fair in number of types of filling, without introducing more crash, it is a matter of the game.
As for the textures with words, I will prepare a folder with the textures translated in different languages so that it only has to be replaced.
The season seems to me that before the last patch, restart the hops, the tests that I have done have not given me problems.
thanks for the comment, greetings
rcknhrd

Post by rcknhrd »

Criti wrote:
FiremanDJ wrote:FS17_More_Material causes the Giants engine to crash on map load.

Hello, the map is fair in number of types of filling, without introducing more crash, it is a matter of the game.
As for the textures with words, I will prepare a folder with the textures translated in different languages so that it only has to be replaced.
The season seems to me that before the last patch, restart the hops, the tests that I have done have not given me problems.
Thanks Fireman DJ the map is back up and running. Another silly question is "Rape" the same as Canola? I cant find id anywhere other wise. and one last thing, where to find cereal. thanks in advanced.
rcknhrd

Post by rcknhrd »

rcknhrd wrote:
Criti wrote:

Thanks Fireman DJ the map is back up and running. Another silly question is "Rape" the same as Canola? I cant find id anywhere other wise. and one last thing, where to find cereal. thanks in advanced.
thanks Criti