Altenstein

Diggity

Altenstein

Post by Diggity »

the silo tipping point on Altenstein seems random when it reports "Straw not accepted here". I get this message even when the silo is NOT full. Quitting and restarting the map will sometimes solve the problem but is NOT consistent. The tipping may work properly for several times successfully and then fail after that. It also reports this for grass and silage and TMR. The problem occurs while using the small forage wagon, the small blue feed mixer and the small brantner tipper trailer.

The tipping point for straw at cow barn is random similar to the silo but no message is reported. The straw simply does not unload from the tipper when it should. Restarting the map sometimes temporarily solves this but is not a permanent solution.

I have NOT installed the DLC. I am on PS4. I have installed the latest patches.

Jim

EDIT(Lethian): Moved to Modhub Bugreports
sideshowbo12

Re: Altenstein

Post by sideshowbo12 »

I also have this issue on ps4 along with it I can not dump straw to cows most of the time was able to do it once after an hour of fighting with it. There also seems to be a problem with the lely juno 150 dumping grass that was cleaned from cows back to the cows

Edit: now have the same issue giving straw to pigs it gives the option to unload at the food trough as well as the barn auger next to it but neither actually take any straw
Diggity

Post by Diggity »

Just a bit more info about the glitch with straw at the cow barn. Maybe this will help someone to identify the problem?

Just now as I try to put straw in the cow barn I get TWO different messages or symptoms. A few things to note. I AM trying to unload straw in the correct location and this actually HAS WORKED SUCCESSFULLY in the past in both cases. And, my cows actually DO NEED STRAW, they are NOT at capacity.

When I try to use the BSM three point tipper, it simply does nothing. No message. When I tip, the straw stays in the tipper as if I were dumping on top of some incompatible product.

During this very same time, I back the small forage wagon into the barn and when I try to unload it give the message that the maximum capacity for six days...

Really enjoy the map even with these issues...
Diggity

Post by Diggity »

and a bit more info...

I have never had the silo refuse grains but often it will give the message "straw" or "grass" not accepted here. Just this morning it gave the straw message. I saved the game and quit to the main menu, restarted the map and it worked. It seems random, but what I know about computers tells me it isn't really random. :confusednew:
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

sideshowbo12 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:53 am I also have this issue on ps4 along with it I can not dump straw to cows most of the time was able to do it once after an hour of fighting with it. There also seems to be a problem with the lely juno 150 dumping grass that was cleaned from cows back to the cows

Edit: now have the same issue giving straw to pigs it gives the option to unload at the food trough as well as the barn auger next to it but neither actually take any straw
The Lely Juno is supposed to dump back in the trough
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
sideshowbo12

Post by sideshowbo12 »

FordFarmer97 wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:01 pm
sideshowbo12 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:53 am I also have this issue on ps4 along with it I can not dump straw to cows most of the time was able to do it once after an hour of fighting with it. There also seems to be a problem with the lely juno 150 dumping grass that was cleaned from cows back to the cows

The Lely Juno is supposed to dump back in the trough
Yea I know I guess I should have worded that better. The lely juno does not dump into the trough which is another issue of not being able to dump straw grass and hay where they are supposed to be dumped
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ Oh okay
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Ilgiuvinot

Post by Ilgiuvinot »

Hello, i'm new to this forum. I'm here because i play on Altenstein and after the patch 1.5.3 the silo's farm would not take more grass, straw pig food. Now it warks only with grain crops. I also have a problem with the small Agroliner (the TDK i think). i cant load nothing in it from the farm's silo, there is a problem with the trigger.
Can someone help me?
Any one else with these problems?
Ps I play on PS4
Diggity

Post by Diggity »

^^ ya there are a few issues with triggers on the map. It seems like grain is acceptable at the silo but often straw, grass and silage is rejected. It DOES occasionally accept those items, sometimes if you save and restart the map it may work but NOT a reliable or permanent fix. Same thing with the cow food trigger. It seems like straw bales are always acceptable but not loose straw. The pig food at the silo is a side effect from the conversion of this map from PC. you can not mix or store the ingredients of pig food in the silo.

Welcome to Altenstein!
MrSquealypig

Post by MrSquealypig »

I don't know if this is a bug but the AI workers are going haywire for me on this map. They plow around entire segments of a field as if they don't recognize it as part of the field, and for some reason they are seeding fields diagonally no matter where on the field I start them.

I don't know what I am doing wrong.

Also having problems with Lely Juno