Bug on who data r ranch

Chris54678

Bug on who data r ranch

Post by Chris54678 »

Hello there here to report bug on new update of the new Platinum update the new sugar cane does not plant in the who data r ranch map tried all the tractors but it not seem to plant in fields I really like this map and hate to start over from freash again anyway it can be fixed
markare

Re: Bug on who data r ranch

Post by markare »

Sugarcane has to be made available on the map. It is only available on giants own maps. Mod maps need the map makers to update the maps to allow sugarcane. The map is in the testing list with Giants so I am guessing that it has been added and that's what the update is for
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Chris54678 wrote:Hello there here to report bug on new update of the new Platinum update the new sugar cane does not plant in the who data r ranch map tried all the tractors but it not seem to plant in fields I really like this map and hate to start over from freash again anyway it can be fixed
Like markare said, the map maker has to add it to the map. This is NOT a bug, as the map maker hasn't added it yet.
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
somethingonmyshoe2

Post by somethingonmyshoe2 »

hi there
the new update for the map has sugarcane added but still waiting for modhud to update
Chris54678

Post by Chris54678 »

So soon I be able to plant sugarcane on who dat r ranch map cause in the menu and at the silo it's there but when I go to plant nothing happens except my money drops like a rock in water
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

After the update, yes. Not now though
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.