[READ] Multiplayer issue on TVTOF Map

Minute09

[READ] Multiplayer issue on TVTOF Map

Post by Minute09 »

Hi when I'm on line with friends they can not join my game they have the sound of the farm but not pic :confusednew: :confusednew: :confusednew: :confusednew: :confusednew:
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Re: Multiplayer issue on TVTOF Map

Post by x Lethian x »

Do your friends have all of your required mods installed? Can they connect and just do not see any image after the loading screen or are they unable to connect to your game completely? Does this only happen on this particular map? Or on the standard maps as well?
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
Minute09

Re: Multiplayer issue on TVTOF Map

Post by Minute09 »

x Lethian x wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:49 am Do your friends have all of your required mods installed? Can they connect and just do not see any image after the loading screen or are they unable to connect to your game completely? Does this only happen on this particular map? Or on the standard maps as well?
They can connect but with no image, they have the same mods as me and it's only on one map the new black sheep one I forgot to say I'm on ps4
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Re: [READ] Multiplayer issue on TVTOF Map

Post by x Lethian x »

All right, moving this to the Modhub Bugthread for now - hopefully the modder will have an idea.
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
Minute09

Re: [READ] Multiplayer issue on TVTOF Map

Post by Minute09 »

x Lethian x wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:33 pm All right, moving this to the Modhub Bugthread for now - hopefully the modder will have an idea.
Okay thanks, I try again tonight