Unable to find nuggets on Horsch Agrovation map

Kamoore65536

Unable to find nuggets on Horsch Agrovation map

Post by Kamoore65536 »

In looking and finding the gold nuggets on the Horsch Agrovation map I have discovered that the 2 nuggets in the southwest corner of the map are not findable. One is along the north side of field 13 and the other is where the second railroad bridge is between fields 13 and 15. I also have only found 97. with the 2 unfindable ones that makes 99. I wonder where the other one is hid?

EDIT(Lethian): Moved to Modhub Bugreports.
Playing on a PS4 & PS4 Pro.
Added a PC at Christmas time.
i7-7700 quad core 3.6GHz(4.2GHz Turbo)
GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
120 GB SATA solid State Drive
1TB SATA III hard Drive
Added a 4K TV
Added a PS5.
NateS

Re: Unable to find nuggets on Horsch Agrovation map

Post by NateS »

I was able to get to 99. You might be missing the one on the left edge of the map left of the small lake. The one that I believe nobody has gotten is the one on the north edge of field 13. I spent much time trying to get that one. At one point I decided to cut the tree down. Lined it up to drop to the west, parallel with the railroad tracks. When the cut was done, the tree flew all over the place for a few seconds and disappeared. I looked around for it and found it 25 meters to the east half underground. I was able to cut most of it up and haul it away but there are still some branches barely sticking out if the ground that I can't do anything with. I also took a stump grinder to the stump and area of branches. Anyway, still haven't gotten that nugget but it was a fun way to spend the last day of early spring. I'm assuming that the nugget is 1-2 meters underground and that's why we can't get it.
PC & PS4
Ox91

Re: Unable to find nuggets on Horsch Agrovation map

Post by Ox91 »

Any luck yet with that gold nugget between Fields 13 and 15?