Cannot fill cow straw

mespalin

Cannot fill cow straw

Post by mespalin »

playing on PS4, Old Stream Farm with Seasons.
Recently having problem where I cannot add straw to my cows. First year through seasons was fine, but now all of a sudden neither baled or loose straw works. Waited until it stopped raining, thought the moisture was creating an issue with the straw, still doesn't work. Now cow straw is at zero, and I still can't add any. Have rebooted PS4, logged in/out, and nothing seems to work. Anyone else run into this?
FS17/PS4/CPF/OSF/Oakfield/Lone Oak/Seasons
mespalin

Re: Cannot fill cow straw

Post by mespalin »

so figured it out, kinda. I went to get straw from the storage silo, and it allowed me to fill it up. Yet I wasn't able use my straw bales or my loose straw that was under a shed. Only let me use the straw from the silo. Once I added straw from the silo, I was able to use my straw bales from then on. Not sure, but it seems that during a transition of wet weather, rain or hail, the seasons mod does something to the straw and hay, and sometimes it effects it in weird ways. When I first started using Seasons mod on GCV, when I tried to pick up bales of hay from the field when it started to rain, the bale spike wouldn't poke thru the bale, it was like concrete. But, if I reset the bale spike (in game one, not a mod) and went back to the same bale, in the rain, it would work. So, I think the "status" of certain elements, bales and straw, gets changed during weather changes, and sometimes prevents normal function. Don't really know, just guessing.
FS17/PS4/CPF/OSF/Oakfield/Lone Oak/Seasons