Snow blower on PS4

rbcsoftware

Snow blower on PS4

Post by rbcsoftware »

Hi all, don't know if anyone else has this problem, but, every so often when using the snow blower with the fendt 900 vario (not tested with other tractors as yet), it seems to get confused as to whether the blower is in a lowered or highered state.
When I lower the blower, the tractor icon (bottom right of screen) shows the tool as lifted and the blower doesn't work (blow/shift snow).
In the end, I have to keep doing a disconnection/reconnection of the blower.
Additionally, everytime I hit a patch where there is no snow, the blower stops unloading (obviously!) but when I hit another patch of snow, I have to select "unload here" again for it to start blowing.

I cannot pinpoint how the first problem is triggered, but it's usually (not always) when I goto another vehicle then switch back.
As for second problem, it's everytime I go from a clear patch to a snow covered patch that the problem occurs.

This is on the PS4, if you missed the post title btw ;) .
Cheers
SimulatedSphere

Re: Snow blower on PS4

Post by SimulatedSphere »

rbcsoftware wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:06 pm Hi all, don't know if anyone else has this problem, but, every so often when using the snow blower with the fendt 900 vario (not tested with other tractors as yet), it seems to get confused as to whether the blower is in a lowered or highered state.
When I lower the blower, the tractor icon (bottom right of screen) shows the tool as lifted and the blower doesn't work (blow/shift snow).
In the end, I have to keep doing a disconnection/reconnection of the blower.
Additionally, everytime I hit a patch where there is no snow, the blower stops unloading (obviously!) but when I hit another patch of snow, I have to select "unload here" again for it to start blowing.

I cannot pinpoint how the first problem is triggered, but it's usually (not always) when I goto another vehicle then switch back.
As for second problem, it's everytime I go from a clear patch to a snow covered patch that the problem occurs.

This is on the PS4, if you missed the post title btw ;) .
Cheers
This happens to me as well.
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S ¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Yea i just tried it and had same issue.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
AkSlayer77

Post by AkSlayer77 »

The snow blower is glitched big time. From what I have read it's not just Ps4 but also x box. Not sure as far as PC but am gonna go out on a limb and say it's happening on that format also. Hopefully it's numerous bugs will be fixed by it's creator. Especially since when using seasons it's a great tool if it actually worked bug free as well as more efficiently.