Working Toolbox not visible on XBox1

chaskuchar1

Working Toolbox not visible on XBox1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

I am playing on xbox 1. I am playing tvtof on hard with seasons 3 day. I am missing my toolbox to repair the vehicles. it is not there where I put it. however when I drive the vehicle to that spot the help window shows the command to get repaired and it functions correctly. searched all over the place. can't find the toolbox but it still works. chas

Edit don_apple: moved post into a separate thread and changed title since issue is unrelated to the one from the original thread this was posted in.
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode
Farmer216

Re: Working Toolbox not visible on XBox1

Post by Farmer216 »

Gotta be more careful where you leave your tools. :)

Only option to recover is to sell it from the "owned items" page, and repurchase.
I play on Xbox3 (Which they called the "One" for some reason)
Addicted to Farm Sim since: 6-26-2k17
FS17@ 5,336hrs ~ FS19@ 3377hrs (updated 2.18.21)
BC144601

Re: Working Toolbox not visible on XBox1

Post by BC144601 »

chaskuchar1 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:15 am I am playing on xbox 1. I am playing tvtof on hard with seasons 3 day. I am missing my toolbox to repair the vehicles. it is not there where I put it. however when I drive the vehicle to that spot the help window shows the command to get repaired and it functions correctly. searched all over the place. can't find the toolbox but it still works. chas

Edit don_apple: moved post into a separate thread and changed title since issue is unrelated to the one from the original thread this was posted in.
It will not work in multiplayer, it will only be available for single player campaign only.