Fiatagri 160-55 Problem/Oversight?

BC144601

Fiatagri 160-55 Problem/Oversight?

Post by BC144601 »

Mod: FIATAGRI 160-55
Creator: Peppe978, 352c, Team FSI Modding
Console XB1
Mod Hub

I have noticed this mod had a update, however the update never made it to the mod hub on the XB1 console, the Giants Software website says it has been updated, however No update has appeared for said mod.

Problem or Oversight?
Could someone look into this matter.
Thank you.

x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Re: Fiatagri 160-55 Problem/Oversight?

Post by x Lethian x »

Hi!

this is a confusing display error on our ModHub. I'm afraid we cannot do anything about that as of now :/ We need to put it on update to make it appear at the top of the list - the update actually means that the mod is now available on PC as well ;) Sorry for the confusion, we will work on this in the future.
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
BC144601

Re: Fiatagri 160-55 Problem/Oversight?

Post by BC144601 »

x Lethian x wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:44 am Hi!

this is a confusing display error on our ModHub. I'm afraid we cannot do anything about that as of now :/ We need to put it on update to make it appear at the top of the list - the update actually means that the mod is now available on PC as well ;) Sorry for the confusion, we will work on this in the future.
Thank you for your reply.

The reason I thought there might be a problem:
The team that made the Fiatagri 160-55 also made the Fiat 120c.

1. Now two weeks ago the Fiat 120c was updated for the ForRealModule_GroundResponse.

2. Now a week ago the Fiatagri 160-55 was updated for the exact same reason, ForRealModule_GroundResponse.

See where I'm going with this, both mods are made by the same team and both are being updated for the same reason, is it possible that the update for the Fiatagri 160-55 for consoles never made it to the mod hub?

Or if it's what you say it is, then my apologies for taking up your time.
Thank you.