Krone BigM500 and Courseplay

sidekick65

Krone BigM500 and Courseplay

Post by sidekick65 »

I have run into a problem using the Krone BigM and courseplay. I would like the mower to run in swath mode so that I do not have to follow it with windrower. The swath mode is enabled using the "covers" mode. It seems that Courseplay is automatically disabling the mode regardless of what state the mower starts in and regardless of whether the "covers" setting in courseplay is set to "automatic" or "disabled". Has anyone else encountered this issue. Is there a way to assign swath mode to a different function so that courseplay does not set it automatically?
juf.de

Re: Krone BigM500 and Courseplay

Post by juf.de »

This is the ModHub bug forum, do you want to submit a bug or ask a question?
If it's a question you should not do it in the bug forum.
If it's a bug, then add the log file, more infos here: viewtopic.php?f=936&t=110383
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
sidekick65

Post by sidekick65 »

My apologies
hpmc13

Post by hpmc13 »

Yes, I have the same problem. Luckily I had an older version saved so I replaced the current version and all is well. I can only windrow but that works better for me than the alternative.

See here as well:

viewtopic.php?f=893&t=115070&hilit=kron ... 00#p969840
Playing on PC
ThaFarmer

Post by ThaFarmer »

Oh... I'm glad I stumbled on this post tonight, I was about to get the Big M500 running a run I recored recently...
So I'll keep doing it manually 'till either gets an update...