Re: Meyer Boss RT Trailer

Jballak9197

Re: Meyer Boss RT Trailer

Post by Jballak9197 »

I know its been mentioned before about this trailer glitching horribly after the fourth load and occasionally crashing the game. But I really like this trailer and thought I'd give it a try again knowing the risk... But this time the trailer while unloading decided to take lift off and took off like a rocket into the sky with my truck and I could not find where they went.

EDIT(Lethian): Moved to ModHub Bugreports.
Hebrews 6:7. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.
juf.de

Re: Re: Meyer Boss RT Trailer

Post by juf.de »

Open the menu, there navigate to the truck or trailer on the right side, it should be highlighted on map on the left then.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Jballak9197

Post by Jballak9197 »

juf.de wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:25 am Open the menu, there navigate to the truck or trailer on the right side, it should be highlighted on map on the left then.
I just reset them, but lost part of a load of grass.
Hebrews 6:7. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

You will always lose all the load, if you reset a vehicle, no matter of it's full of chaff, corn, seed or fertilizer. If you do not want to lose something again i recommend getting rid of that buggy trailer.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC