Millhouse Farm

Pastie One

Millhouse Farm

Post by Pastie One »

Tried playing Millhouse Farm and am having problem with sliding gates not working other gates and doors seem o.k. Any ideas?
juf.de

Re: Millhouse Farm

Post by juf.de »

Never played that map, but from experience with other maps, moveable objects, like doors are either moved by pressing the button once or by holding the button down. Did you test both ways?
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Pastie One

Post by Pastie One »

Yes. As I say all the other gates and doors I've tried open and close perfectly, it just seems to be the sliding gates. "Open with" comes up in the top left box but no key instruction (normally open with left mouse). Have tried with empty mods folder. :hmm:
W1der

Post by W1der »

Take a look in the controls menu ... you might need to add a key for that line manually (it could be a key conflict).

I have plenty of lines for "open stuff" in my controls menu ... not sure which one is to what map any more ... :lol:
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5