FS17- Better Minimap

BlackFox403

FS17- Better Minimap

Post by BlackFox403 »

I came across a couple of issues with the mod Better minimap.

1. It seems that we cannot close the minimap with the 9 key. It also appears that Game Extension's ability to "hide huds" also cannot hide the minimap. It would be nice to have the feature of closing the minimap just as it was originally for screenshots by pressing 9.

2. It seems the mod affects other mods that display text. The following is taken from my game where the Farming Tablet app sends notifications. The text in the notification for Farming Tablet is shifted left from the background box when the Better Minimap is active.

Regards
Hausers Kaspar

Re: FS17- Better Minimap

Post by Hausers Kaspar »

I agree and still *** that the buttons don't always seem to work
Rechner: Intel i7-4790K, 32 GB RAM, nVidia GTX 1080 Ti
Roccat Skeltr Tastatur, Roccat Leadr Stand Maus
Logitech G29, Thrustmaster T.16000M, Thrustmaster Shifter TH8 RS, Saitek Console, ALMAR SKRS Shifter
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

It also breaks the TARDIS Teleport mod. Pressing F11 with the map expanded should bring up a cursor allowing you to click on the map and be transported anywhere. With the better minimap active, pressing F11 does nothing.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

Apart from the mod conflicts, it's a pretty nice mod. It is another thing that should of been base game on release.
the big print giveth the small print taketh
Roktaal

Post by Roktaal »

Position of the better minimap seems to be off compared to the vanilla minimap. When in windowed mode, text under the better minimap is covered by windows taskbar.
Another thing is that all elements that are position bound to vanilla minimap (courseplay for example) drop below better minimap and get covered by windows taskbar