Welker Farms Control and Menu

NuttKase

Welker Farms Control and Menu

Post by NuttKase »

First off Thank you for all the hard work ya'll do on these games. I have been waiting on this map and finally had the chance to download it and try it out. But I have a problem. I play on a p.c. with keyboard and mouse only. When the game loads, I almost always hit escape and change some settings so my p.c. will run it more smoothly. Well here in lies the problem I hit escape nothing happens, if I push the letter W to walk it just keeps walking and if i push the letter S to stop, then my toon will not move anymore. It is like all of the controls are messed up some how and I can not figure out what button to push to find out how to operate anything..... Any help would be greatly appreciated. Unfortunately it doesn't seem like I am going to be able to play this long awaited map tonight. Thank you. NuttKase :confusednew:
Alagos

Re: Welker Farms Control and Menu

Post by Alagos »

This sounds like an error probably caused by a mod conflict.
Could you post your log?
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
NuttKase

Post by NuttKase »

Sadly no, because the only way I am able to get out of the game is to hit the windows button on the keyboard and close the game without saving or anything like that. But I thank you for the information I will start by turning off all the mods and going from there. Will keep you posted thanks again!
ThaFarmer

Post by ThaFarmer »

NuttKase wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:28 pm Sadly no, because the only way I am able to get out of the game is to hit the windows button on the keyboard and close the game without saving or anything like that. But I thank you for the information I will start by turning off all the mods and going from there. Will keep you posted thanks again!
Copy the content of your log file, it's in your game folder.
benw11

Post by benw11 »

Hello,

to fix this issue you need to remove a mod called 'Lower Animal Prices' which seems to be the reason its doing this for a few people, hope this fixes your issue!