Official Welker Farms Bug Report Only!

MappersParadise

Official Welker Farms Bug Report Only!

Post by MappersParadise »

Hi Everyone

Sorry for the delay with the map itself and creating this topic. My real work has me working seven days a week at the moment due to been on a timed contract so free time has been very slim.. Please accept our apology and very sorry if the situation has irritated some people but we try our best with the small bit of free time we have available...

Bug List

Bike Collision at neighbors ..
Gold hunt sign @ neighbor hay barn says 4x4 at dealer
Check Geo with dedi running Seasons
Increase silo storage size
2 x Concrete Bush at field edge
'Check field 3 purchasing
Change direction of Shop spawn point
Glitching at set of silos
Vehicles when purchased facing fence Egg needs new placement Hopper bottom trailers unloading
Check screen monitor in workshop

Bug Reporting Only Please Chat or off-topic comments will be removed

Please check list first and if error/bug is not listed then please post...
Countrykid1099

Re: Official Welker Farms Bug Report Only!

Post by Countrykid1099 »

Not a big issue or bug but in feilds theres random patches of grass
Canadian cattle farmer..

Ravenport 250 hours (retired)
New bartelshlagen 380 hours (retired)
Vorpormen Rugen 24 hours
Kappesbuur

Post by Kappesbuur »

The plow can't remove the complete grass, when I try to merge fields together.

I think it's only a cosmetic problem. Don't have tested if seeding works after this. Canceled it with the roller.

Create fields is enabled on the plow! :hi:
Playing on XBOX Series S :gamer:
In Germany Rhineland
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

I saw the 2 spots on field 2 and 1 on 3 and was able to plow them over and imo did not warrrent a bug report. Increase silo size and collision on bushes are again imo the biggest issues so far and i have 10 hours on the map.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
newride

Post by newride »

having problems with chopped straw mod causing seeders to not work
Galerak

Post by Galerak »

Invisible collision obstacle at map location 1249,1161 in front of 'Design Beast's house. On closer inspection there seems to be a tiny red triangle floating around knee height.

When combining fields the grass remains through plowing/cultivating/seeding/harvesting stages. Very persistant stuff :lol:

I was unable to unload the BSM semi-tipper into the Welker grain elevator, but using an auger wagon had no trouble. Not sure if this is intentional or whether a bigger drop area is needed.

I've noticed other bugs but they seem to already be in the original post.

Apart from all this I'm still loving the map, finally we have a place where the Big Buds can roam free *thumbsup*

*edit*
I just remembered, the front yard at the house could do with a bit of a tidy up around where the equipment reset point is.

*edited edit*
List of 'concrete bush' map coordinates found so far :-

(92,1053) ; (303,1051) ; (307,1051) ; (593,1051) ; (731,1063) ; (937,1051) ; (1294,1110)

There could be more, if I find any I'll update my edited edit.... again :wink:
ThatCanadianGuy

Post by ThatCanadianGuy »

When cultivating with the friggstad there are spots in the water runs that are to low to be worked, I haven't seeded with the SeedHawk yet but I would suspect it will be a similar issue(on other maps they I have played when one has a problem the other does usually also) I have just started "spring" field work so I haven't found to many yet but the right end of field 3 (I think?) is bad.

I am at work so I can't get a pic of the problem but map Screenshot is here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1A_Ucg ... CRoYKBqCtJ
Former real life farmer of lentils, mustard, and wheat on the Canadian prairies.
ThaFarmer

Post by ThaFarmer »

I was thinking I'd try this map, but I've sadly found this at the first minute I've played... :confusednew:

Bug with crouch(ctrl key) position... half screen black, seems it goes too low...
Click on thumbnail to see full image.

As I am the kind of player who have fun playing maps with such bugs, I will wait the Known/reported bugs are fixed before playing it... :sadnew:

best regards.
ThaFarmer

Post by ThaFarmer »

newride wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:44 am having problems with chopped straw mod causing seeders to not work
I've checked the map zip file right after I downloaded it, I was wondering if it was, here is your answer:

ChoppedStraw mod isn't supported as it's sadly not prepared for...

Cheers
Solarwuff

Post by Solarwuff »

There is a minor bug in field 6 that hired working can't fully complete there jobs (i think the hired workers are seeing the field as two fields)
LegoTstego

Post by LegoTstego »

Starting in Farm Manager there are no buildings in the yard which is perfect however the 2 vehicles that are parked in front of the houses are still there....levitating. If there was something like an old tree trunk in the yard that could be ground up that would delete the junk and the cars in the yard that would be super!!
TeipenFarms

Post by TeipenFarms »

Why in the world can't the large stumps be removed beside field #1 in the grassy area? I have tried every option available and this *censored* big time! Sorry.. didn't think s u c k s was a bad word lol
Dbq72

Post by Dbq72 »

Milk selling point does not have an option to actually sell the milk and the smallest trailer won’t load milk at all.
PlazmaFree

Post by PlazmaFree »

The tree in the top middle of field 17 cannot be cut down by hand. Does it need forestry equipment or is there some bug preventing the cutdown by any means?
Beloren

Post by Beloren »

-small tree closest to silos on field 2 cannot be cut down.
-the junk nearest to field 2 kinda blocks any field alteration.
-cant sell wood chips at wood sale point, everything looks right but trigger point doesn't activate.
-spent 28 hours on the map only to have all the trees along the side and back of house/equipment area on field 2 jump into the middle of the freshly planted field, also the junk next to same field moved into field as well and became unmovable by myself, had to start new map as this got under my OCD.