Problem with Bag 'n' Lifter pack?

Bigfilmguy

Problem with Bag 'n' Lifter pack?

Post by Bigfilmguy »

Hi all,

I downloaded the Bag 'n' Lifter pack from Modhub and am having trouble with it. Before I file a bug report I was hoping someone else could replicate the problem if I describe it, just to make sure it's not just me being a bit silly.

First, I cannot load from a bag on the ground like you can with normal seed and fertilizer bags. Not a major problem, I just have to lift the bag up and fill that way.

The main problem is that I cannot get the Horsch Maestro SW12 to accept anything from one of these big bags. I also run a Horsch Pronto DC9 and that accepts seed and fertilizer from the big bags, but the Maestro is simply having none of it. I know the Maestro was having trouble with filling from Auger wagons but I thought that had been fixed in the last update. Before anyone asks, I am trying to load into the correct compartment on the Maestro!

So if someone on console could try loading the Maestro from a big bag and tell me whether it's just me, that would be great.

Thanks.

Edit don_apple: topic moved to "ModHub Mods Bug-Reports" since it is about issues with a Mod from the oficial ModHub.
Viva la Valtra!
Intel I5-9400F, 16GB DDR4, GTX1660 6GB, 240GB SSD, 1TB HDD
PS4 and proud!
Thanks to all modders, we do really love you, even though we don't always show it.
GrimGandalf

Re: Problem with Bag 'n' Lifter pack?

Post by GrimGandalf »

I’ve not tried it yet, but keep in mind the compartments on the maestro are backwards. Seed goes in the front and fertilizer goes in the back. It looks like it should be the other way around. Sorry if this doesn’t help.
PS4, XBOX X & PC Video Game Farmer
Australian Sugar

Post by Australian Sugar »

I have had no issues with the bag and lifter, works with cane machinery and forestry.

Maybe you have identified a fill error with the maestro.
Bigfilmguy

Post by Bigfilmguy »

Huh? Really?!? What dark sorcery is this? I just tried it and you're right. Note to self; always check Giants haven't installed things back to front, lol! Seriously though, thanks for the heads up, it was driving me nuts!
Viva la Valtra!
PS4 and proud!
Thanks to all modders, we do really love you, even though we don't always show it.
Australian Sugar

Post by Australian Sugar »

Haha, i tried to hook the vaderstadt seed feeder to a sprayer wondering why my extra tank hoses wouldnt connect :p
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

If I remember correctly it was also screwed up in fs17 too, it didn't fill quite right
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
n0tr3adY

Post by n0tr3adY »

Hello guys!

Thanks for opening this topic. I have already submitted an update with some minor thing, including ability to fill vehicles from ground - as in base game.
About attaching things directly to lifter : sadly, i can't make limitations on consoles what can be attached to lifter. I hope you understand this.

Regards,
n0tr3adY
BrandonD01

Post by BrandonD01 »

I believe I've seen others wondering about this same thing, of not being able to load the seeder from placing the bag on the ground and driving the seeder close to it. I believe in trying to keep it as close to real life the modder placed the fill trigger for the bags underneath the bags. So that in order to fill the seeder the bag has to be placed over the seeder or planter. I understand the delema though as some may not want to, or don't have the finance to also buy the lifter or loader fork to lift the bags over the seeder or planter. Just my bit of two cents worth info. :hi:
BrandonD01
JESUS is LORD!!
!!FARM ON!!

PS4 - CajunFarmboy
Bigfilmguy

Post by Bigfilmguy »

Thanks for the update n0tr3adY, I didn't mean to imply the inability to load from ground level was a bug. Tbh, I just thought it was a limitation imposed by Giants. Otherwise, loving the package. Still getting used to it but it's very useful so far. Thanks for a really handy mod!
Viva la Valtra!
PS4 and proud!
iB055

Post by iB055 »

It should also have the ability to lift the bags a bit higher as well so filling fert spreaders isn't so much of a hassle.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
GrimGandalf

Post by GrimGandalf »

I’m liking the pack also n0tr3adY. Definitely wasn’t expecting anything like it. Thank you! Is it possible to have the shop place the bags so that the hole to lift them is on the side versus facing outwards. That would line them up for the telehandler quite nicely.
PS4, XBOX X & PC Video Game Farmer
george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight »

n0tr3adY wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:24 pm Hello guys!

Thanks for opening this topic.

Regards,
n0tr3adY
Hello n0tr3adY and thank you very much for the modpack!
I really like the bags, although I cannot understand the pricing.
I also like the Caged IBC model and graphics but I would prefer them with lower capacity. In real life, it's maximum 1.5k litres.
I can change the prices and capacities since I play on PC, so thanks again :D
n0tr3adY

Post by n0tr3adY »

Don't wanna quote so much, so everyone pick his answer :gamer:

Grimgandalf : i don't think it can be placed so precisely after buying, but i'll look into it ;)
iB055 : It won't lift higher, the lifter was primary made for using with Kuhn Axis. For filling fert-spreaders, use the telehandler tool ;)
Bigfilmguy : i know, but lot of people complained about they can't fill from ground..
george.earlslight : good solution ;)
Slo_shadow

Post by Slo_shadow »

can you make baglifter for frontloader, skidsteer and whellovder?
Mmike1984

Post by Mmike1984 »

The bags wont fill the seeder on a dedi server. Also the fertilzer bag wont connect the crane.